39

Warnings:
-Underaged substance abuse (usage alcohol and drugs)
-Obsessive (no details) sexual activity

Clay's POV

I immediately stood up when my mother was back at home, hours after she left, and ran to her. 'Mom, what happened?'

She smiled shortly and sat down on the couch with a deep sigh. 'Reggie is staying in the hospital for the night.'

'Why?' I asked right away, but she shook her head softly and wrapped her arm around me.

'Honey, I think if you would have wanted to know what was going on, you should have come with me. I know everything has been really rough between you, but there's some personal issues that have been discussed and I don't think it would be right for me to share those with you without his permission.'

I groaned and rolled my eyes from frustration, standing up. 'Just choose him as your son.'

'Clay, come back here,' my mother demanded when she realised I was about to walk off. 'I don't like the tone you're using right now. I understand you're not feeling well, but I'm not throwing out personal details while you refused to come with me.'

'He ruined my life, is it that hard to understand?' I yelled at her, but she shook her head and pointed at the couch. 'I'm not a baby, I'm not going to sit down.'

'Can you behave yourself, Clay? I'm not going to speak to you when you have a tone like this. Reggie is in the hospital with brain trauma, but I prefer to keep the details between the nurses, Reggie and me.'

The hangover made me so grumpy that I scoffed and ran to the door, slamming it behind me as hard as I could. I heard my mother sigh as I stormed up the stairs and slammed another door behind me.

I curled up on my bed and looked at the wall in silence, trying to ease the anger in my body, but started craving alcohol more and more. Slowly, I lifted myself back up and opened my window. I glanced down to see if anyone was close to the window, but when I realised no one was, I opened it as far as I could.

I climbed down my window and jumped out, running towards Mike's house because the craving became more and more intense. The thought of me drinking alcohol calmed me down, but at the same time, created an insane restlessness that made me jump up and run.

And without hesitation, I arrived at Mike's place. He opened the door and laughed as soon as he saw me. 'Reggie decided to ditch us, but you can drink just as much as he can, dude!'

'Sure,' I answered with a chuckle, an excited feeling when I walked into the living room. Without waiting a second, I grabbed a bottle of alcohol and chugged at least a quarter of it with a grin on my face.

Nancy laughed and stood up to go to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. 'You haven't replied to my messages, but I'm glad to see you here,' she started, bringing her hand down to my pants. 'Are you in the mood?'

'Yeah...' I answered as I grabbed a cup full of alcohol. She turned around to Lexie, who gave her something and then turned back to me with a smirk and a small pill in her hands.

'Want to try?' she asked, pushing it against my lips. 'It's ecstasy, it'll give you a great rush...'

I laughed and stuck out my tongue, letting it melt. I swallowed the rest with the alcohol and pushed her to the couch with barely any shame when I saw most people were shameless anyway.

'Oh, you want to do it here?' she questioned with a grin. 'You're getting bolder...'

The ecstasy seemed to hit me like a bomb, because only minutes later, I already felt an insane rush and the loss of shame. I took off my shirt and touched myself in front of her because I knew I wouldn't get hard from a girl anyway, undressing her in front of anyone...

~~~

I had sex with Nancy in front of everyone, but the rush from the drugs made me go insane and feel so much excitement that it wasn't even near enough. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, but she laughed drunkenly and grabbed Jason's hand.

'Do you want to have a treesome?' she slurred, which made me nod, because I really wanted to be touched by a guy and see his body. 'Have you ever had anal?'

I chuckled, but didn't answer her question. I wanted no one to know what happened between Reggie and me and wouldn't even say a word about it when I was drunk and high. 'Let's start, I'm too horny to wait.'

Jason grinned and walked with us to the bedroom, the arousal immediately getting ten times worse when he undressed himself. I couldn't even hide my excitement and pulled him closer to me, his lips clashing with mine.

Nancy was laughing while she looked at us and began to touch my body. 'So hot to see two guys making out, definitely when it's my straight boyfriend...'

I ignored her and pushed my tongue in Jason's mouth without any regret, letting him touch me as well. Slowly, but surely, he made me ready for more as I unfortunately had to pay attention to my girlfriend, Nancy...

~~~

'Clay came in a second or six, that's so boring!' Nancy said with a laugh. 'Jason, you did a good job.'

'I know,' he replied with a cocky voice. 'Even straight guys get hard from me, I'm just good at this.'

I was panting when I laid down on the bed. 'I loved this... Can we do this more often?' I slurred, pulling Jason closer to me. 'With the three of us.'

'As long as you want to stay mine...' Nancy answered. 'It won't always be with the three of us, but we can have more treesomes. You sound so gay!'

She laughed about her last joke, but regardless of my drunk and high state, it still gave me anxiety inside of my chest. 'No, I'm not! I've been doing it with you for the past week.'

She pushed my chest and chuckled while sitting up. 'It can never be enough.'

I rolled my eyes and sat up as well, standing up to dress myself up. Deep in the back of my mind, I had a little voice telling me to stop doing what I kept doing when I got drunk, and even when I used drugs, but I was too stubborn to listen and knew I would relapse anyway...

1111