24

Warnings:
-Obsessive sexual behaviour while being drunk (underaged)

Clay's POV

Slowly, Reggie started to disappear from my mind and I came in a relaxed and excited mood. Anything that was happening around me seemed to be funny and even people having sex around me didn't bother me in the slightest.

I didn't have much of a filter anymore and was the one speaking the most, suggesting some games to satisfy the urge to go crazy and have social interaction. Honestly, I couldn't remember ever feeling as great as I did now and kept grabbing more shots to make sure the feeling wouldn't leave my body.

'Fine, Clay really wants to play Truth, Dare or Drink, so I guess we will listen to our new member,' Mike slurred, so drunk that we could barely understand what he was saying. 'But then we will start with him as well!'

'Sure,' I stumbled unclearly, the drunk state making me unable to feel a sense of shame. 'Truth...'

'Let's start off by asking if and when you've lost your virginity,' Mike asked, tapping his fingers on the side of the couch.

I gulped and leaned backwards. 'I lost my virginity, but that's all you have to know!' I exclaimed with a laugh. 'Boring...'

'Alright, I'll ask you another question then,' Lexie said with a grin, grabbing her phone to look up some more things to ask me. 'What do you like the most during sex?'

'I don't know, I'm not that experienced,' I grumbled, which made Nancy stand up. She walked towards me with a laugh and grabbed my hand.

'I dare you to come with me to the bedroom,' she stumbled, which made me laugh as well and stand up without thinking about it.

Immediately, I fell down on my knees and chuckled while trying to climb back up. Nancy held me tightly, but she was just as wobbly as I was. We stumbled across the room and opened the door to a bedroom downstairs, pushing me on the bed.

I fell down right away and laughed loudly, looking at her coming closer to me. 'You didn't have a lot of experience, did you?' she asked as she took off her top. She was left in only her bra and ran her hand over my chest. 'I can help you with that...'

I laughed nervously and glanced at her hand that went to her bra to undo it. Slowly, she revealed her body to me, but the attraction that I felt to Reggie wasn't coming from seeing her body.

I closed my eyes when she took off my shirt and pulled my pants down, imagining Reggie's body in front of me. I felt his hands on my body again and slowly started to feel more and more aroused.

Refusing to open my eyes, I felt her take off all my clothes. I kept seeing Reggie in front of me and laid my hand on her hips to imagine it were Reggie's. Yet, when she came closer to me to actually have sex with me, I realised Reggie wasn't near me and I would be the one to do all the work...

Still, I pushed in and decided to give up my last boundaries, resulting into sex with a girl while I was drunk and wasn't even into her at all...

~~~

'Are you on birth control?' I whimpered as I came and pulled out. She shrugged and laughed, but I couldn't care less and looked at her. 'I hope it felt good...'

'It did,' she whispered, kissing my neck. After a while, I rolled away from her and made an attempt to stand up, Nancy laughing loudly when she fell down on the floor.

I was smiling and tried to pull on some clothes, but I was too wobbly to even pull on my boxers and collapsed on the bed again next to the unclothed Nancy, who climbed back up and laid down. 'Do you want to stay here?'

'Sure...' I mumbled, feeling pretty tired and drowsy from everything I drank and did. 'I'm sweating...'

Nancy pushed the blankets away and rolled her body against mine, intertwining our legs. She laid her head down on my chest and let me wrap an arm around her waist, but in fact, I was only imagining Reggie to be in my arms...

~~~

An awful headache overwhelmed me when I woke up the next morning. I lifted my hand up to my forehead to massage it, but the realisation of someone laying with me hit me within seconds.

I opened my eyes, the light shining through the window causing my head to be close to bursting. But that wasn't my biggest worry, because when I looked next to me, I realised I was fully naked and was holding a naked girl, that I didn't even remember the name off.

Tears filled my eyes as I began to remember some of the things that happened yesterday. I closed them again and gently pushed her away from me, sitting up with a tight chest and shaky hands. What got into me that I ever decided to get drunk and have sex with a girl I didn't know?

While tears were ready to fall down, the door suddenly opened. I curled up to hide my body, but Mike laughed and rolled his eyes. 'Why are you hiding, bro? Everyone already saw the pictures, so don't bother. Anyway, get your ass out of the bed, it's time to go home.'

'Wait, what pictures?' I asked with a loud gasp. 'I don't want there to be pictures of me, can you delete those?'

He shrugged and turned his phone around to show me a picture. 'It's just Nancy and you having sex and another one when you fell asleep, butt naked. It's kind of funny, dude.'

'Delete those!' I yelled out, grasping his phone from his hands. 'I really don't want these types of pictures to be taken without my permission.'

'Bro, chill out. Everyone has seen each other in this group, they don't care,' he replied. 'Just scroll through it and you'll see.'

Awkwardly, I started to scroll and then saw a picture of Reggie. My eyes fixated on his body, swiping away to see the video that was next to it. Tears filled my eyes when I saw him with someone else, the exact same way as he looked at me...

I threw the phone away when I realised Mike hadn't posted the pictures, so I couldn't delete them, and stood up. Aggressively, I pulled on my clothes and pushed Mike aside.

'Why are you so pressed? Fine, if you're really that upset, I'll ask Lexie to delete them.'

I glared at him and ran to the door to be gone before the tears started to stream down my face.

1131 words