12

Warnings:
-None

Clay's POV

Reggie unlocked the door to his house with shaky hands and opened the door for me. I smiled and stepped inside, looking around me to scan the place. After all of the months Reggie and I had been friends, I had never been to his place before.

'It looks cosy in here,' I spoke out as he showed me the hallway that was organised pretty well. He smiled and opened the door to the living room, awkwardly clearing his throat when his parents were standing in the middle of it.

'Hi!' I exclaimed, stepping forward to shake the hands of the people I hadn't met before. 'I'm Clay, I'm glad I could come over. Reggie told me you're usually really busy and don't want people over, so I'm excited to be here.'

They both greeted me and even started to ask me some things about school, my home and parents. I answered all of their questions and when they suggested that I would sit on the couch with a drink, Reggie grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stairs.

'That's enough awkwardness,' he grumbled as he pulled me to the stairs leading to his room. 'It's the worst when your parents start this whole conversation with your friend.'

I laughed and rolled my eyes. 'You're so dramatic, dude. They are sweet, you're lucky.'

'Yeah,' he mumbled, leading me to his room. I opened the door and looked around with a smile on my face, a room that I didn't imagine Reggie to sleep in at all.

His walls were light blue with some painted clouds and stars, everything was cleaned and neat and he had a collection of different coloured body sprays on his desk. 'I didn't expect this to be your room. I imagined a mess and a lot of clothes thrown around.'

He grinned and sat down on his bed, tapping next to him so I would sit down as well. I did and could feel his gaze upon me, making the warmth come back in my stomach and my heart beat faster again.

The idea of kissing him earlier made my cheeks grow red and there was a sudden need to feel the same way as I did earlier. Honestly, I had never felt this way before, so I had no clue what these feelings meant, but I wanted to be close to him.

Slowly, I raised my gaze and looked at him as well. Our eyes were locked with the other's, our hands moving to each other's body. I felt his touch on my upper arm, while I laid mine down on his neck.

I heard him breath out, shaking as he did. He stood up and walked to his door, quietly locking it. I smirked as he walked back and didn't want to wait longer. As soon as he sat down, I connected my lips with his again and felt the needy touch from his side getting worse.

Gently, he pushed me down on his bed and rested his body on top of mine, which soon made me realise he was aroused. I ignored it, but felt my heart beating in my lower stomach, getting a more and more uncomfortable feeling in my boxers.

He noticed my discomfort and broke the kiss, wiping some hair from his face. 'Did I do something wrong?'

'No, it's just... uh-,' I muttered, glancing down at my pants with hopelessness in my eyes. 'I've just not... had that before.'

'You've never been erected?' he asked, but instead of making fun of me like usual, he sounded gentle and sweet. 'It means you're turned on... and so am I.'

I was full of questions, but felt an urge to touch him. Instead of asking anything else, I reconnected our lips and accepted the things that were happening to my body. I just wanted to be close to him and feel his touch on my body...

After some time, Reggie gently opened his mouth to connect his tongue with mine. While I usually would have been more than anxious, I let it happen and continued our "practice" that turned into way more than what we both thought it would be.

'Reggie,' I whispered as he went down to kiss my neck. 'I don't know what it means, but I want more of you...'

'It means you're attracted to me,' he said with a soft chuckle. 'What do you want me to do?'

'I don't know,' I whimpered. 'I know nothing about this...'

Reggie moved away from me and smiled as he took off his shirt. 'Do you like what you see?'

I nodded and placed my hand on top of his abs, hopelessly looking him into the eyes. 'What does this mean?'

He leaned closer to me and moved closely to my ear. 'That you're into me,' he whispered with a low voice, making my stomach fill with the same tingly feeling as it did this morning.

I glanced down to see more of his body, and even though he was wearing pants, I felt more and more warmth rush to my stomach. Reggie laughed softly and purposely pushed his boxers and sweats just below his hips.

'You're bullying me,' I whined, seeing him smirk as he leaned in again.

'Are you sure you didn't know you were into guys?' he whispered in my ear as he started to kiss my neck again. He started laughing softly and then moved back to my ear. 'Because wanting to see someone's dick is pretty gay.'

'Shut up,' I groaned with a face redder than it had ever been. 'It's not like you care with your million sex partners.'

'Are you jealous?' he asked, causing me to shrug. 'You are jealous.'

'I just... want to be special,' I admitted. 'But I understand that I'm not special to you, because you do this every day. But to me, this is really special and new.'

'Clay, you are special to me,' he whispered. 'I promise, you are more special than anyone has been. You're not just one on my list, you're the one I truly like... I've never been this close to someone and felt this much love...'

'You're not just using me to have sex again?' I asked and he shook his head.

'I'm afraid that if I commit to this, you'll end up realising you're not into me and just felt horny. If you're truly into this, I promise, I'll not have sex with anyone else.'

'I don't know, Reg,' I whispered. 'I truly don't know what I'm feeling and what's happening. I'm afraid that you'll get bored of me if I'm too slow...'

'I won't, I promise. There's emptiness inside of me whenever I'm not around you and it makes me the way I am, but when I'm with you, I feel so great. I will wait for you to be ready for more, I promise.'

'I'm afraid you can't just go from ten times a day to none at all,' I mumbled honestly.

'Am I allowed to masturbate?' he asked, which made me shrug. 'Or rather not.'

'I feel like I can't stop you,' I replied. 'And I don't want to be needy and bossy. This is all just very new to me and I need to be able to trust you if I commit to this and try to figure myself out.'

'I'll try to quit with it as well,' he answered. 'Because I'm dedicated to making this work, Clay. I would give up everything for you.'

1259 words