46

BloodMoon

"No, no not this again-!" BloodMoon shrieked not at all amused and Fate rolled her eye, "oh come on, it's been two seconds" they pout and Fate ruffled their night cap in an amused way "Faaaattttteeee" BloodLust groaned annoyed "we need to focus on the-" Fate says "I know I know- hold up I gotta do something" the twins watch curiously as Fate disappeared, BloodLust shrugs "hmph, guess she's busy" BloodMoon sighs looking nervously towards the sunset "I hope Dad's okay... I-I really don't like leaving him alone-" BloodLust said "hey hey, brother. You worry too much, okay? Nothing bad will happen to him, we are not leaving him alone for long"  BloodMoon doesn't understand how BloodLust is not worried. 

He just can't help but be nervous. They were leaving Sun alone with Moon, what If he suddenly remembered everything and just attacked. Pulls Sun's wires out in one fell swoop and succeeds this time in killing him. Then-then what if he runs off and chases us and hurts us- "BloodMoon, calm down-" BloodLust said worried "your always running around, trying to get close to Sun and protect him" "I can't help it, okay!" BloodLust sighs sadly. 

"I feel your distress around Moon, I feel it too but you... you make our heart rate sky rocket! I mean sure, Moon scares me, but he doesn't scare me much cause I know he changed, heck he likes drawing with us!" BloodLust said in a concerned tone "I-" "brother, you get so scared around him... I always have to calm you down! And then you bully him!" BloodMoon stared at the floor in shame.

"I- I- how can you just forgive him?" he asked "I just... have a hard time forgetting, he's always there, a constant reminder of the fact they nearly killed us, Dad, and Lunar! Just constant reminder of the sharp claws scratching Dad's face- I was a moron! I should have moved! Helped him but I was stuck!" "brother-" "a-a-and I should have helped him! Now he's hurt!" "Brother... deep breaths..." BloodLust said in a soft worried tone. 

BloodMoon's hands were shaking as he clenched them into fists and there were tears in his eyes with he forced back, weak! I'm weak! I can't protect Dad like this! "Brother!" BloodLust shrieked "STOP!" BloodMoon jumped and BloodLust said "brother! It wasn't your fault! It was no one's fault! You know, Dad can protect himself! He has claws, and if he needs to he can save us and his family and himself!" "I-" "brother, please stop blaming yourself! Listen, I'm sure he's fine in the room with Moon! We'll go back and play with his rays and hang out" "I-" "brother, please. I hate seeing you blame yourself like this" BloodLust said softly. 

BloodMoon whimpers softly and BloodLust said "shh, okay, how about this, we finish this training session and we go home and play with Dad's rays, okay?" BloodMoon sighs "okay..." he felt BloodLust mentally smile and say in a alarmingly good N impression'we shall adventure together!" BloodMoon smiles and giggles "did you just become N from Murder Drones-?" "yes" BloodMoon giggles softly. 

Fate

"Evelyn! Dear god Evelyn!" she shrieked, she saw Jack kept herself hidden from him, Evelyn turned "huh?!" Jack looks confused from the look over and Fate said "oh man! Ummm! Sun's in possible danger very soon! I can't do anything about it cause the other gods will try and stomp on me for helping a "mortal" soooo!" Evelyn stared and Fate said "send Jack off now! End this little, dunno, date?" Evelyn jumped and mentally sent 'DATE?! GIRL THIS IS NO DATE!' "I DON'T CARE! Send Jack off some and he'll run into Sun and Galaxy and save them!" Evelyn groaned mentally 'fine, you turtle' "HEY!? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" 'nothing!' Fate grunts and watches Evelyn say "Jack, it's getting late, ya know, three in the morning" Jack nodded looking a tad concerned from the change in behavior. 

Luckily he didn't think much of it "okay!" he smiles and Evelyn nods and they parted ways. Fate lets out a sigh of relief, thank the gods... she'd save Sun herself but the last thing she wants is for Taurus to curse her out, she may be way stronger than him. But gosh, he's still intimidating as heck.

She hated to admit but Taurus scared her, his whole demeanor just screamed danger. So she tried to avoid him the best she can, but if she helped Sun in a way that isn't getting Evelyn to push Jack off and arrive at the perfect time, then he'd curse her out faster then a hare darting to a burrow hole. 

And he's curse out for three hours.

It's happened before.

It sucked.

It was also scary.

So she avoids, out of irrational fear, making herself known to some random person to save Sun and Galaxy. Boy was the guilt strong. But Taurus is terrifying! All the celestial bodies are intimidated by his existence and often try to avoid them, the only one that stands up to him is Castor. Man she feels like a coward compared to Castor, she envies his ability to stand up to his intimidating demeanor. 

BloodMoon (a few hours later) 

He got hurt. Sun got hurt. 

This is my fault.

I shouldn't have left him alone.

I shouldn't have let BloodLust convince me to not go back. 

"Brother-" BloodLust said, It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. IT'S MY FAULT! "Brother! Please!"  Galaxy sighs and crouches over them "hey..." they said softly, BloodMoon kept blaming himself and BloodLust was not at all happy from this. BloodMoon could feel BloodLust's growing stress from the fact Sun got hurt and the fact BloodMoon was blaming himself.

"Hey" Galaxy said  softly putting a paw on our shoulder, BloodMoon flinched and slapped his paw away, he didn't want to be rude, but he didn't want to be touched right now. MY FAULT! HE GOT HURT AGAIN! STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID-! 'Brother your not stupid!' BloodMoon's fist clenched and Galaxy said softly "shhh, hey deep breaths, he'll be okay... we have enough material to fix his legs, but not his face yet, shhhh" MY FAULT.

'BROTHER!' BloodLust said angrily, he's over this clearly. "Deep breaths" Galaxy said softly BloodMoon tried to take some deep breaths 'brother, it was NOT your fault, you weren't there-!' 'but I should have been there-!' 'Brother, it was not your fault, okay!' Galaxy hugs them softly and BloodMoon was surprise, but he eventually hugs back and calms down slightly.

"Shhh" Galaxy said "it's okay, his leg will be fixed up soon, okay?" BloodMoon nodded softly clutching Galaxy's soft black fur and BloodLust sighs.

BloodLust clearly worried for BloodMoon. It was completely justified. BloodMoon plays with the little collar tag of the collar Galaxy's design came with. He liked the way it moved up and down and side to side in his claws. He felt himself calming down slowly as he played with the tag that spelled 'Galaxy, the almighty space cat!' it occurred to them that they didn't know much of Galaxy's backstory.

His experience with his original company. While BloodMoon was curious, he wasn't going to ask. He didn't want to reawaken something bad in Galaxy, Galaxy chuckled as he played with the tag "you like it?" BloodMoon nodded, BloodLust joins in with the tag playing.

So swishy.

The textures a little... weird... it weirded him out a little.

But aside from that, it was a lot of fun to watch it swish from side to side in his claws. He got distracted.