Uhhh

Lunar and Earth Show spoilers

So... is no one gonna talk about Castor's recent behavior?  I have been noticing the fact he's acting a lot more caring and understanding, or am I just noticing fake things...?

Castor made it clear that he is the serious side of Pollux while Pollux got the caring/happy side. He made this clear by saying "I'm not used to caring..." you know what this tells me or at least a theory that probably won't be true.

Is it possible that Castor is developing more emotions than he had before? In today's episode he just let Lunar get a break, just like that. Lunar said "he's becoming nicer" and I was like, hmmm.... now sure, it's possible I could just be rambling stupidity and Castor has always been able to care about people to this extent. But I'm just saying that I think Castor's behavior is strange. I would have thought he would have said "no, you must train, you won't get better if you don't press yourself" but nope, he just let Lunar off and let him take a break.

While it could also be because of the fact he doesn't want Lunar to die cause well, Taurus. I feel like it may be something else, he's gotten attached to earth clearly to some extent he's made it clear that he doesn't want Taurus to destroy it even breaking the rules and training Lunar.

He and Pollux stood up for Lunar when the celestial bodies began to argue about him being a threat,  he clearly didn't like Taurus telling him and Pollux to work Lunar like a dog. While he doesn't want to be friends with Lunar he still didn't rule out the "he likes you" from Earth, obviously that doesn't mean he can't care for Lunar to some extent.

Also I have noticed that Pollux can be serious or is being more serious, right now I can't really tell.

Just saying.

Also I know I have another book for this but shhhhh.