30

Sun woke up, he cracked an eye open. Much to his confusion, only one eye would open. The right side of his face hurt and his rays well, felt really really bad. He groans and sighs up, he tries to rub his face and hissed with the sharp pain of the action. He looks around the bed, he's confused, this isn't his little safe room.

At the time, he didn't remember what happened. He grunted and looked around, to his surprise he saw many humans around him. He jumped in terror but saw he and the humans were spaced apart and most of them were unconscious. Sun calmed down slightly, he's confused by what was going on. He's confused by the fact his face and rays hurt so much.

He groans again saw Lunar sitting nearby with the twins, there was a faint sound of a radio. He heard it's muffled words 'rouge animatronic attacks two animatronics making a loud static sound, 25 deaf, 200 have permanent ear damage' it all came crashing back them. He looked around in shock and horror, his heart began to thump and he clutched the blanket covered in.

Lunar turned and rushed over "Sun! Sun woah!" he said "take it easy, take it easy!" the twins ran over and hugged him "Dad!" they sobbed, Sun instantly felt bad that he just passed out on the spot, "hey-hey kiddos" he said shakily and Lunar took a sharp intake in looking at his face. It made Sun feel self conscious even though he didn't know what it looked like. "Sun... Your uh face got a little... erm- destroyed" Sun tried to see through his right eyes as Lunar said this.

Once what Lunar said processed in his mind, his one eye widened in shock "WHAT?!" Lunar nods sadly "RSO didn't have the resources to fix it... were in the middle of a resource struggle apparently..." Sun's rays twitched, some of them on the right side of his head were torn. "W-w-what- he-" to say he was shocked and the twins cried into his shoulder.

Lunar said softly "they thought you were dead, I kept trying to convince them that you were just passed out but they wouldn't listen" Sun's heart sank and he hugged them and tried to calm them down "hey hey hey, you two, I'm fine-" he tried but the twins said "Dad! You look spooky!" Oh dear... is some of my endo showing? How bad did Moon damage my face?! 

"Sun... your face is very damaged, you're lucky he only managed to get to the right side of your face... judging from the damage he had been sharpening his claws..." Lunar said softly "sharpening them as much as he physically could" Sun blinked heart thumping, the implications behind that were not pretty.

"S-Sun, I'm going to be honest right now, you are not very pretty to look at..." Lunar said not helping at all and Sun felt like his world was breaking apart, but he quickly picked  up the pieces and put them back together, no, it'll get fixed eventually! Right? Yeah! Yeah! It'll get fixed! Plus how bad could it possibly be? Sun said trying to convince himself that half of his face was not scratched off.

The twins nervously climb onto his neck and curl up making soft little whimpers and Lunar looks sad "I just... I can't believe Moon did this..." Sun thought the same way, but then he remembered their little argument. He hadn't realized at the time but now that he did a shiver of horror went down his spine.

"L-Lunar" he said in a shaky voice "me and Moon were arguing and he mentions Eclipse..." Lunar looks surprised "he did? Why? I mean I know the twins ki- I- uh, mean... uh poked him to uh... forever sleep-" looks nervously at twins "but, how did he mention Eclipse...?" Sun remembered Moon suddenly saying 'what would Eclipse think?' at the time he had thought Moon was just snapping and loosing it.

Now he realized the sentence was something more, 'what would Eclipse think?' no... Moon wouldn't actually. No was he trying to guilt trip me with a dead brother?! Sun's heart sank more, was he- no, Moon wouldn't stoop to such levels right?! RIGHT?! But then he remembered that Moon had gotten angry instead of sad, 'WHAT WOULD ECLIPSE THINK?!' it was almost like he was trying to... guilt trip Sun into hurting his own sons.

Like he was trying to pressure and guilt trip him into doing something horrific, something he would regret forever. And it was clear Moon didn't care how it would affect him, he was willing to do anything to kill them. This realization was horrific, it shook him to his core.

"He-he, I think he was trying to guilt trip me" Sun stammered in a shaken voice, Lunar eyes widened "WHAT?! What did Eclipse have to do with that????" Sun wiped some tears "he-he kept yelling 'what would Eclipse think' and.. and he kept trying to get me to kill the twins" a look of pure horror was on Lunar's face and Sun looked at his shaking hand.

The same hand that had killed Moon, he screwed his eyes shut and Lunar hugged him. Lunar was tough, Lunar didn't cry often. He kept strong from the looks of it, Sun hugged back and the twins despite the terror of what happened squeaked "group hug!" Sun smiles at them weakly, it was all he could manage in this horrible situation. 

They were adorable... It was then that Galaxy walked in and yelped "did I interrupt something?!" Lunar pulled away "no no no! It's fine!" Sun looked at Galaxy heart fluttering, he pressed the feelings down the best he could, but couldn't stop his face from going red.  Galaxy let out a slight whimper and said "oh poor thing" Galaxy, much to Sun's alarm and panic, grabbed Sun's face and looked at him gently.

Galaxy looked sad and Sun, luckily it wasn't visible on metal, was blushing like a madman. Galaxy let go and Sun pulled back, mind in a panic and Galaxy said "we'll try to fix him as fast as possible..." he looks sad and Sun rubs his metal cheek, which felt horrific to touch, and sighs. At least the pain was dying down... he thought shakily.

Galaxy asked Lunar "has he uh, seen himself?" the entire atmosphere was just... gloomy. Galaxy wasn't acting cheerful, Sun really missed his chuckling and cheerful demeanor. Lunar shook his head "no... not yet..." Sun watched Lunar grab a mirror nearby, a small hand held mirror. Sun nervously took it and preparing for a possible mental breakdown, took a deep breath and looked at himself. 

And oh god was it a scary scary sight, his rays shrunk in and Lunar sat on the little bed. Nah, nah this is some nightmare. Sun's face plate was snapped in half and his right eyes was... well, scratched out and melted. It looked like it short circuited and was melted beyond repair, possibly in the endoskeleton. His rays were practically torn apart and well, he hearing from that side was kinda distorted.

His endoskeleton was definitely showing, some of his metal endoskeleton teeth were showing, but not many. Oh dear god... He stared and Lunar and Galaxy stood there in silence and the twins kept whimpering softly. Nope nope nope, nope nope nope. His broken rays twitch, one by one, and he began to realize. This was really happening. 

Sun dropped the mirror and Lunar lunged forward and caught it, Sun's heart was thumping so fast it made him dizzy. His breathing grew quick and Lunar hugged him "Sun, Sun hey deep breaths" Sun was struggling to do so, he hardly recognized himself anymore. 

His face was so destroyed... so mangled... Lunar hugged him tighter "deep breaths, deep breaths" Lunar said softly, Sun was shaking hard, harder and harder. He heard a ringing in his head and he swore his vision was blurring. He began to breath faster and harder and Lunar said "Sun come on-" Galaxy stood nearby looking unsure on what to do and obviously panicked. 

Sun's entire body was shaking, his face- HIS FACE-! Lunar said "Sun come on- It's not that bad- calm down, deep breaths, come on" Sun's breath grew faster and faster and faster, his heart slammed in his chest and he clutches the blanket with his shaky finger hard.

He can't believe his face was mangled, he tried to calm himself down, but it wasn't working. Lunar had a 'oh god, he's going to pass out for the second time today' face and Sun began to feel dizzy. Lunar's words blurred into the background as Sun focused on his shock and panic, MY FACE! He clutched his face, he saw Lunar's mouth moving but he couldn't focus on it.

He could hardly focus on anything except his panic, his horror. His breathing was only growing faster and the twins whined, Sun eventually passed out... again. For the second time in one day, leaving the twins in a panic, and Galaxy and Lunar in pure concern.