51

Galaxy

Galaxy grunts, hiding in the playhouse as usual not at all wanting human/robot interaction, which is unusual for him. He stared at the floor grumpily and Sunrise walked in screaming again and Moonrise follows behind him and said softly "Sunny, I don't think Galaxy likes your screaming-" Sunny... I called Sun Sunny.

Galaxy stared at the floor back to them tears swimming in his eyes and Sunrise and Moonrise bicker and Galaxy's ears are droopy with sadness. His tail twitched and his paws hurt. Sunrise runs over to Galaxy and jumped on top of the playhouse crouching on it's roof like a giant robot gremlin much to Galaxy's shock and alarm.

WHAT THE- Galaxy startled thought was cut off when the playhouse roof broke and Sunrise yelped and fell on top of Galaxy. It took Galaxy and Sunrise a couple seconds to process what had happened and Moonrise wheezes nearby. Galaxy went into an angry hissy fit struggling and Sunrise said struggling "I'm stuck..." Galaxy pushes Sunrise's double sided night cap out of his face and growled in annoyance as it kept coming back and smacking his face.

Moonrise rushed over "Sunrise! You can't just jump onto a playhouse!" he cried and Galaxy eventually gave up and accepted his fate of being crushed by an animatronic which was larger than him. He is silent face pressed to the floor and Sunrise said awkwardly "sorry friend..." Galaxy grunted grumpily "it's fine..." it is not fine, my hidey place is destroyed now.

Sunrise cheered loudly "friend you're so fluffy!" Galaxy stared at the floor in pure annoyance as Sunrise scratched his ears knowing he can't escape the scratches. He admits, it felt nice but he didn't trust them enough to show that he liked it. "Please stop" he said grouchily and Sunrise looks disappointed "but your so fluffy" he complained and Moonrise stopped him "Sunrise, I don't think you understand that they got taken from their home-" Sunrise said "yeah, but that's normal!" Moonrise sighs sadly.

Galaxy struggles again and Sunrise struggles to, accidentally elbowing elbowing Galaxy in the face. Galaxy grunted in pain and annoyance and Sunrise said "sorry friend!" Galaxy growls and Moon managed to tear the playhouses roof off and free the two. Galaxy stood up brushing his fur out smoothing it out and snarls at Sunrise in annoyance.

Sunrise flinches and looks sad "sorry friend..." he said softly and Moonrise sighs "Sunrise they need space-" Sunrise said "but why! They are so fluffy! Wait, would they chase a laser pointer???" Galaxy's head snapped to Sunrise "yeah no." He has never had any experience like that and never planned to try, especially with them. Moonrise said softly "Sunrise please, we need to leave them alone, give them time to figure things out-" Sunrise said "I just don't understand! People always call humans bad but they seem nice!" Galaxy glared at Sunrise.

Moonrise gave Galaxy a sympathetic face and said to Sunrise "Sunrise... humans are horrible-" Sunrise said "but I still don't understand! They've never hurt me or you!" Galaxy turned away glaring at the floor tail whipping about angrily. Moonrise grunted "Sunrise you will regret jinxing that, believe me" Sunrise scoffed and said "yeah sure."

 Galaxy looked at his destroyed safe place in annoyance and Moonrise said "we can get you a new one Galaxy, easy replacement" Galaxy grunted in thanks and Moonrise said "Sunrise why don't we let them sit out of cleaning today, okay?" Sunrise grunted "fine" Galaxy sighing in annoyance sunk into the probably nasty foam pit but really caring right now.

He watched Sunrise and Moonrise, and Moonrise checked his wrist. Galaxy watched in surprise as something lifted up, some kind of panel hologram. He stared in awe and Moonrise stared at him and smiled "welcome to the chaos family, well if you like" he sighed "or roommate, which ever you prefer" Galaxy stared at the hologram in pure awe, humanity has achieved flying cars and such and they have achieved holograms but this one, this one is interactive!

"How does that... work?" he asked softly and Moonrise said "so, the hologram is made of tiny sensitive magnets" he said softly, "my finger has magnets which I use to interact with them, sending small signals and opening certain things, quite complicated" Galaxy nodded watching the hologram in awe.

"That's cool" he said softly staring with wide eyes and Sunrise was focusing on the barrels he had knocked over nearby, Moonrise chuckled  "yeah, but I never let Fazbear know, they don't need this tech." Galaxy nodded, makes sense.

Who knows what humanity would do.

"So.. that's cool" he said and Moonrise smiles softly and nods "yeah."