26

Sun was entertaining the twins, making sure they didn't cause problems while also keeping his sound sensors out for even the slightest sound that isn't supposed to be there. "Dad Dad!" BloodMoon cried and Sun turned to them "yeah?" "The ground is rumbling!" that's not concerning at all "It's what?" the twins say "the ground is rumbling!" oh god, should we get under a table or something?!

Sun's rays perked, trying to pick up the vibrations and sure enough, there was a faint rumbling, but it quickly stopped. Instantly, Sun's anxiety is on spike, why? We were deep under the ground, but also because he really had to strain to hear it while the twins just heard it easy peasy.

Weird... really really weird... "erm, okay..." he said trailing off but the twins much to his alarm jump on top of a nearby bookcase, which he was thankful to have cause he likes reading stuff, and crouch there. Sun tried to grab at them "DOWN!" they look at him confused and saw a certain decorative vase, Sun knew that look. 

"No" he said sternly, he watched their hand slowly reach for it "NO" he hissed trying to stop them but they smacked the vase and before Sun could react, it smacked the floor with a crash. A loud earsplitting crash, his rays went back, he was very very mad.

He looked at the twins, they looked annoyingly satisfied with their actions. He swore they are like an cat sometimes, always knocking stuff about. "You two, DOWN" Sun snapped and they flinched and crawled down like a little gremlin, they clearly didn't like him mad. They looked ashamed because well, Sun was mad.

Sun growled "okay you two, time out corner, NOW" he watched them sit in the corner and sulk, he was glad they listened. Sun growled and looked around the room for a broom, nothing. He cursed and suddenly someone knocked at his door, he jumped and his head snapped towards the door. Rays back, Sun shakily opened the door and there, there was a tall robot. It looked like a galaxy themed anthropomorphic cat.

It was black with large ears, its body was speckled with little glowing white stars. It had a tail with a little crescent moon at the end and its fur was thick and floofy. Sun had the most goofy and most stupid ':0' face going on, and he really wasn't sure why.

Pretty- wait what the heck, Sun bad Sun bad, focus! Sun snapped out of whatever that was and said "w-w-what are you doing here?" and now why am I stammering?! "Oh!" the animatronic said in a cheerful tone, it sounded sweet, calming, "I just wanted to know if you were okay! I heard a crash" Sun blinked and nervously stammered "o-o-oh, I'm f-f-f-fine!" he stammered and the giant robot peeked over his shoulder, must be a pain being that tall, he had to duck under the door cause he was a 9'2 and this robot was about, uhh. 

Sun proceeds to do a quick scan, 11'4. Jeez... erm. Sun, not being used to being towered over because normally he's one doing the towering over, felt a bit intimidated. "Erm, um" Sun stammered stupidly sounding like a big moron and the animatronic said "aw jeez! Vase break?" Sun is stuck silent, for some reason he found himself having a hard time talking.

He felt that somehow he'd embarrass himself, and his words were caught in his throat, he has not really had this problem before this robot came along. He just really didn't want to be stupid in front of this animatronic for some reason, he choked out "um, yeah, e-er" the animatronic chuckled "your a shy one huh? Say, I like your design!" Sun felt his heart flutter for some reason at that compliment.

"I- Um, you, um, thanks- thanks- yeah" Sun was kicking himself at how much of a moron he sounded in front of this robot for some reason, he also swore his face was warmer than it should be.  He was really starting to freak out, "well, you need help?" the robot asked and Sun stammered like an absolute moron "b-b-b-broom!" he wanted to slam his face on a desk.

WHY AM I STAMMERING?! "Broom?" the robot asked, Sun realized he didn't know it's name or gender, oof "u-u-u-um, c-can I have your um, na-name?" maybe once he knows their name he'll be able to guess their gender, the cat animatronic said cheerfully "Galaxy!" okay, never mind, this'll be awkward "erm, uh, I uh-" Galaxy cut him off "I'm a boy by the way! Yeah, people often have a hard time guessing my gender!" Boy? Sun nods awkwardly, heart doing little flips.