35

Moon was being chaotic, the twins were... well, still scared of him like two days later. Lunar has stopped crying after Sun calmed him down. Moon said "SUN SUN!" Sun jumped "huh?" he asked and Moon held up a white bird "it's fluffy!" Sun was alarmed and at first thought it was dead from the fact Moon was holding it without a struggle, but he soon found it was... just sitting there in his hands.

Being very very trusting for a bird. "Erm... Cool" Sun said "put it down now..." Moon says cheerfully "what's down?" Sun groans and the twins were huddled in a corner looking at Moon like he were a monster, they also looked jealous. Sun of course, noticed. "Down" he points down and Moon drops the bird, from a high height.

Sun yelped, he knew Moon didn't know any better but jeez! He caught the bird and it just fluffed it's feathers out and rudely pecked him. "Ow!" he hissed dropping it and it flew off. Welp, that bird is never coming back! "Birdy..." Moon said sadly watching it fly away and Sun rubbed his temples, or what was left of them, and growled "okay, you don't drop animals-" Moon asked "animals?" Sun took a deep break, he wanted to scream.

Two days of this, and he already wants to yeet Moon to the next dimension. "Okay" he said "animals are alive" he said, Moon had the most confused face and Sun continues to rub his temples. It was then that Jack walked in, he jumped and turned in surprised and Jack said "sorry!" he said it quite loudly, it may be because his are damaged. Sun made no move to press though, "hi..." he said nervously.

That's right, he's still nervous of Jack. Jack looks sad "Sun, your face looks horrible" Sun sighs "it's fine... it'll be fixed eventually..." Jack looks closer and said "are you sure that can be fixed?" Sun's stomach dropped, the idea had occurred to him, his face was really destroyed. It was possible it was destroyed beyond repair, he just didn't like to think that.

 Jack says sadly "well, I heard what's going on with Moon... how's it going?" Moon pointed at Jack as if to reply "you look weird" Jack looked offended "excuse you?!" it didn't take long for Sun to realize Jack's behavior was off, a little less confident, more nervous.

Maybe it's because of Moon's existence, but it could also be from what happened. He knew all too well how sudden pain can change a person, he watched Jack crouch over the twins "hi little guys!" he said cheerfully, but Sun's trained rays caught on that it was a little... forced. Sun looked at him in concern and the twins cheered "Jacky!" they had always liked Jack, called him Jacky as a nickname.

It was adorable, Jack chuckled and patted their heads and they chatter his face off.  Sun's rays twitch, his broken ones sometimes moved or sometimes didn't. They were a little wonky with his emotions, a little... off. But he was dealing with it, he watched Jack carefully. For once it wasn't because he was making sure Jack didn't hurt the twins, no, it was because Jack's behavior was off.

He knew Jack's ears were bleeding from the incident, he was lucky to have his hearing, and Sun knew the sudden pain and panic from the sudden loud sound can be a little... shocking. Is he just pressing it down...? Sun thought in concern, that won't be a good habit to have.

Sun watches Jack, no one else seemed to notice Jack's slight change in behavior. They all chatted together, but Sun saw small changes in Jack's behavior that were concerning. He was a lot more nervous, most likely because of Moon, reserved, fidgety. And no one else seemed to notice. Guess it takes one to see one... Sun watched in concern as Jack tried to act normal but was clearly nervous.

No, maybe I'm just overthinking it! It's probably because Moon is in the room! But if not, what would that mean for Jack? Would Jack just bottle it up...? Sun knew from experience that bottling emotions did not end well,  it often ended in this volcano, this explosion of bottled up emotions and is just not healthy in general. 

Sun knew no one can just stand up and be okay after being blasted with a loud ear drum blasting static sound and the sound of people screaming in pain around them.

Sun watched Jack fidget with his fingers and sighed and slipped him a fidget cube, Jack looked up surprised and Sun gave him a 'you are not being very sly'  face and he looked to the side. Sun was concerned but at least Jack seemed thankful for the fidget cube as he clicked the little buttons. The twins jumped onto Sun's shoulder roughly and Sun yelped as he felt his body jolt forward, he really needs to tell them to be gentle.

He forgot about Jack for a moment "woah!" he yelped as the two dug their claws into his shoulder so they didn't fall off and grunt. Sun steadies himself and them and said "hey! Be gentle-!" he was cut off by the twins nuzzling him and plopping down, he swore they act more and more like a cat everyday.

"DAD! DAD!" BloodMoon shrieked loudly "I WANT A ORANGE!" Sun gave him a confused look "you want a... orange?" "Yeah! We wanna try one!" Sun sighed "okay-" he was cut off by Moon saying "I don't know what an orange is but I wanna eat it!" Sun groans and said "i'm going to the market place to get these three an orange..." he can't believe he's doing this, but Moon had recently given himself the ability to eat before the whole wipe thing.

It had been sudden... he didn't want it one the day and the next he had the ability to eat. It had been a little weird, "YAY!" the twins cheer, and Moon ran over and clutched his other shoulder clinging to him like a koala. It would have been adorable if this wasn't the same robot physically that tried to kill his sons. Not mentally, physically, but still.

"Okay... off we go" he grumbled leading them out of the room as the twins shimmy away from Moon as far as possible.