Chapter 4

A/N: okay... those search results are just, what? Also I'm in the SCP fandom so seeing the peanut worshiping cult got me chuckling

"Okay" Sun said to the BloodMoon twins who looked like they were vibrating with energy, literally. "Okay" Sun sighed "you two, I want you to sit there" points at couch "and draw" BloodMoon twin confusion. They don't know what drawing is? Big bonk for sure. Sun groaned and sits on the couch "sit beside me" the BloodMoon twins ran over and sat next to Sun, "okay see this?" points a paper, "ooooh whats that?"  BloodLust asked cheerfully "paper, paper has many used but I'll only show you one right now" Sun said he takes a crayon and draws a circle.

"OOOOOOOH!" BloodMoon leaned forward, they looked at Sun as if asking for permission to try, Sun sighed, "go ahead" BloodMoon took a yellow crayon and drew stuff and Sun got up rubbing his eyes. Only one hour with the twins and he's tired. One reason why is because he needs to charge badly after sharing his heat with Lunar. 

Oh right, Lunar. How am I going to explain this? Hey Lunar after you left I bonked the BloodMoon twins in the head with a frying pan and now he has amnesia! Nope, that won't work. Sun was trying to figure out how to tell Lunar what happened to the BloodMoon twins when he felt something tug on his sleeve. 

Sun looked over and BloodLust cheered "look!" Sun sighed as they showed him a drawing, an ant. BloodMoon and BloodLust looked really proud of their ant drawing so Sun said "it's good" the BloodMoon twins looked happy and they hugged the drawing to their chest still pretty much vibrating like a cat on catnip.

God, where'd all that energy come from? It's like it just spawned in them, "okay" Sun said "ya'll need to stop vibrating it's bad for your joints and servos" the BloodMoon twins didn't stop in fact it got worse. Oh boy, they're vibrating more! How?! They're going to use up all their battery! Sun took a deep breath and grabbed them "stop, your battery gonna go down faster" the BloodMoon twins looked confused by they obeyed anyway.

Finally, they stopped vibrating and just looked up at Sun with curious eyes. Tbh, it's kinda cute, once again Sun's reminded of a child from BloodMoon's behavior. "Okay" Sun said "I love your drawing of a...er ant" the BloodMoon twins were too gullible and... innocent... to hear the uncertainty in Sun's voice. Sun hated ants, he saw them as pests and that's it, he really didn't see the appeal. 

"Thanks!" BloodLust cheered, the twins jumped up and down like an excited child. "Why an ant though?" Sun asked and BloodMoon said "ants are cute!" again Sun didn't see the appeal but he didn't say anything, he just shrugged "okay then, you wanna keep drawing-" and BloodMoon cheered "I wanna explore!" Sun sighed "not now" BloodMoon and BloodLust looked disappointed and Sun instantly found himself feeling guilty. 

Sun sighed "fine, we'll explore the daycare"  the twins perked up and hopped up and down. Sun knew the two of them have not explored the play structures, and now they act like a child so no doubt they'll love the play structures. Sun sighed, I swear if they somehow find a way to hurt themselves... Sun climbed up the ladder and said "okay, I need you to jump off the balcony" BloodMoon and BloodLust had a dumbfounded look on their face.

Oooh, right I forget how insane that sounds. Even someone with amnesia see's the problem with that, "It's the only way to get down" Sun said, he noted the twins looked nervous by this. "Uhhh, it's very... high" Sun sighed "you won't get hurt, were robots just land in the ballpit and you'll be a-okay" BloodMoon face "fine, I'll trust you..." "okay..." BloodLust said hesitantly, Sun sighed wondering if he should jump down to prove his point that it'll be fine ooooorrr stay up here and convince the twins it's fine.

"Okay" Sun said "take a deep breath and jump" BloodMoon and BloodLust looked uncertain but they did as their told. They hit the ball pit balls and yelled "you were right!" Sun jumped down "come on follow me" the twins struggled in the ball pit, they were smaller then Sun, about 5'2. Sun picked them up and put them on the rainbow bridge.