Chapter 1

BloodMoon Twins

The two crept through the daycare, hoping for a least one child to snack on. Sadly, it looks like there were no children, it's closing hours after all. That irritated and disappointed the two, they were bored. To be honest, the bright colors hurt both of their eyes, they were more used to the bland grey streets of the alleyways he travels looking for unfortunate people who passed his way.

Sure the two saw occasional peeks of the public place where bright advertisements hung above advertising products useless to him. But he normally stayed out of the more public places, he was smart enough, which says a lot, to know that bursting in a public place will do more harm then good.

BloodLust was the one who kept BloodMoon from bursting into a crowd in a full murder rampage. There were many hobos, though incredibly boring, in the streets they can feed on safely. "Bloody, there are no children here" BloodLust said, voice dull with disappointment and BloodMoon whined "aww! But I wanna rip and tear!" BloodLust sighed "me too, lets move on" BloodMoon grumbled at that "but what if a child is hiding, I wanna rip and tear a child!"

BloodLust sighed "me too, but there's no children here" BloodMoon grumbled, he knew BloodLust was right, they were wasting time... plus they didn't really like it here anyway, too bright and cheery. 

"Fiiinnnneeee!" BloodMoon groaned, he felt BloodLust's relief, "we should get moving" BloodMoon grumbled, he knew BloodLust was right. But... can't they have some kind of fun before they leave?

"BloodLust, do we have to leave? Can't we have some fun first?" BloodMoon said and BloodLust jumped at the offer "okay!" BloodMoon kicked a pile of "neatly" stacked barrels, seriously, nothing about those barrels was neat, not that he really cared though. BloodLust proceeds to throw a barrel across the Daycare, it went sailing through the air before hitting some disinfectant bottles on the front desk.

The disinfectant bottles fell with a ground, some of them spilled making a mess. The BloodMoon twins were unconcerned by the mess, Sun will clean it. They threw the barrels to the top of the play structures, and BloodLust controlled the body and climbed up the slide "were the king of the world!" and BloodMoon cheered "yeah!" looks down at the floor far below and looks around. 

BloodMoon suddenly lunged down at one of the barrels tackling it, they were feeling mighty playful today, and not in a sadist way. That's very rare for the twins, they usually were running around and slaughtering anyone they could find, they didn't spend much time to play with items like this.

BloodMoon kicked the barrel across the daycare and lunged after that, it was rare for BloodMoon to set his guard down like this. He lunged at the barrel and BloodLust shrieked "they shall cower below us!" the two play with the barrel rolling around the daycare's colorful padded floor playfully. 

It was one of the most playful tussles they've done in their lives. The barrel rolled away from their grasp and BloodMoon cheered "pitiful barrel dare to run away from us!" BloodLust tried to pounce at the barrel but is claws slipped and he fell on his face after rolling forward on the dreaded barrel, HOW DARE IT! BloodMoon got up and BloodLust laughed and tried to get the barrel again. 

The barrel rolled behind BloodMoon and BloodLust's claws causing them to roll on the barrel and fall forward onto their face, luckily, the floors padded so it did less damage. Their face hit the colorful foam and BloodLust hissed playfully "looks like we've got a challenger!" BloodMoon sprang to his paws "a challenger we shall rip and shred!" BloodMoon lunged again claws making deep scratches in the cheap plastic as he grabbed the red colorful barrel with his sharp and powerful claws.

BloodMoon rolled  around biting and scratching the barrel and the barrel flew through the air again. BloodLust immediately sprang up onto his paws and sprinted after it. Claws gripped the colorful foam hard as he ran.

He jumped at the barrel and the dreaded but fun barrel moved under them and made the two once again, fall on their face. BloodLust let out a playful growl "PERISH!" they tackled the barrel, at this point the barrel very damaged, deep claw and bite marks covered it's colorful plastic, it also had a bunch of large dents on it.

Sun's not gonna be happy, the two could care less. Their focus? Kill the barrel. BloodLust bit the barrel hard and slipped again. Thump, ow, that time they hit the bridge to the ball pit. The BloodMoon twins go up rubbing their face and picks up the barrel smirking, it was covered in huge dents, deep scratches and bites, at this point it didn't even look like a barrel at this point.

That's cool, "we have defeated the enemy!" BloodLust cried and BloodMoon cried "we ripped and shredded!"  that had been a lot of fun, they tossed the barrel away carelessly and looked around, well now's a good time to leave. 

The two walked across the destroyed pad flooring, our claws caused a lot of damage. The two looked around and walked over to the large doors and pushed them open, they really enjoyed that little barrel playing, It's been a long while since they had played like that, they did a whole year ago, when they were just created.

That's a long time ago, it felt nice to finally play with something but not in a sadistic way. It a good break sometimes, the two walk through the large door and creeped up the stair. Off they go. 

Hey ya'll, sorry if this seems weird and confusing. BUT IT'S REALLY HARD TO MAKE THEM SEEM LIKE THEY SHARE A BODY! I'm not used to writing this way lol, count this as practice