54

Galaxy let out a irritated growl as he looked over the daycare, cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning. It's always the same, constantly missing Sun and the others but of course, mostly Sun, dealing with the pain of picking objects up and the struggle of holding them, Sunrise's constant chattering and inability to see social cues.

It made Galaxy wanna do a mix of breaking down sobbing and punching and barrel across the daycare, of course Galaxy was well aware of the fact that it is highly unusual for him to be aggressive. He worries about that quite a bit, normally he's more accepting but Sunrise's existence just peeves him bad.

The fact he was this stupid vibrant eyesore remake of his crush and person he loved very much made him this awful mix of sad and angry. Galaxy knew Sunrise couldn't help being created but his existence just seemed wrong. Sunrise yelled "Friend you're going to need to clean when the kids are around!" Galaxy's ears twitched in annoyance.

Grabby kids.

Why even try to clean with them around? 

"FINE" he snarled loudly as he stacked the stupid barrels, paws stumbling about as he tried to grip the barrels and steady them. He was amazed when he managed to stake the barrel tower in one go but deciding not to push his luck he left it behind. Suddenly he heard some obnoxious giggling and he saw a kid had already run in waving good bye to her parents.

A small little girl, about eight years old. Galaxy watched them for a second before going back to cleaning the small tables that Sunrise often used for arts and crafts and snack time. But of course, Galaxy existing suddenly in the daycare was bound to bring the little child's attention. Especially since he was a giant fluffy cat themed animatronic. 

He watched them run over to him out of the corner of his eye and watched them gawk at him, "fluffy!" she cheered, Galaxy's tail swayed side to side and he muttered dully "yeah... fluffy" the kid walked closer and got in the way of his cleaning by standing in front of the table.

Galaxy would say it was a brat move if the kid wasn't looking up at him with bright hazel innocent eyes, Galaxy knew they didn't know any better and while he was irritated by their existence he was going to act on it cause that would be incredibly wrong. The little girl hugged his leg and smiled "I like your fluffiness! You look like my cat Lucy!" Galaxy let out a startled growl from the sudden hug.

He was only startled but FazBear took it the wrong way, or either that or they were using it as an excuse. He yelped dropping the spray cleaner on the little girls face as a harsh shock went through his body, he hands jerked back and the shock stopped and what followed? The little girl crying, oh sho- "kid!" he cried, he body was shuddering slightly from the sudden blast of electricity.

He could feel his systems trying to cancel it out and discard it and believe me, it hurt. He was focusing on the kid though, Sunrise who had been focusing on a set of kids turned and rushed over, Galaxy tried to calm the crying child down.

"Shh shh" he said softly "I'm sorry I dropped the spray bottle on your face..."  Galaxy was well aware of Sunrise watching this in surprise, he's only ever seen the grumpy and rude side of Galaxy. A side Galaxy didn't feel or show often,  the child sniffled and Galaxy ruffled her hair gently with a paw and she giggled/sniffled "paw beans!" Galaxy smiled softly for the first time this entire FazBear experience "yeah paw beans" he showed the little girl his blue paw beans and she hugged his hand.

She's clearly already forgotten about the cleaner bottle incident somehow, Galaxy cupped her little red face, saw that the trigger of the cleaner spray bottle had scratched her cheek and cursed, earning a very nasty look from Sunrise. He looked over and said "oh excuse me! It's not my fault I dropped the spray bottle on a kids face!" no really, it wasn't his fault.