Chapter 8

"Uh Lunar" Sun said, "where have you been this past week?" Lunar replied cheerfully "Monty's!" Sun is feeling dread on how to explain this "well uh, you know Bloodmoon?" Lunar said curiously "yeah?" Sun took a deep breath "um so uh... like five seconds after you left, I had to hit BloodMoon in the head with a frying to save a child" lunar stared at me "um, what?" "so uh, now he has uh... amnesia cause I damaged his chip beyond repair and either way we would have to replace it, so now he's an adorable bean" Lunar stared at me like I was crazy, well he ain't wrong.

Sun chuckled nervous "so uh... lets get to our balcony and we can uh meet him" Lunar muttered something Sun couldn't hear and sighed "okay then" Sun could tell that Lunar was confused, if not angry. Sun picks Lunar up "stop looking so  pouty, you'll get along with him, and you can help me make sure he doesn't eat some butterfly" Lunar looked confused yet again "eat a butterfly?" Sun nods "he tried once" Lunar had the biggest 'I have no words' face going on, it was kind of hilarious. 

Sun's rays twitched in a amused fashion as he walked to the teleportor and teleported to the balcony, Sun was instantly met by a giant twin hug. "Woah woah! were you waiting for me or something?" Sun yelped and he was engulfed in a big hug from the twins, they may be half my height, but they are still strong. 

"Where have you been?" BloodMoon sniffled "we missed you" confused Sun sounds cause he's only been gone for five minutes. "Um, getting your brother, um" Lunar was so confused by the twins behavior, Sun didn't blame him. (So I'll add a new thing, underlined   means both of the twins are talking at the same time) "we have a brother?!" they yelled loudly in excitement, "um yes, you do" Sun said as Lunar proceeded to watch them like they'd suddenly snap and hurt him.

Sun was pretty sure at this point that the old BloodMoon is gone, Sun set Lunar down and poor Lunar was Instantly bombarded with questions, Sun stifled laughter and Lunar gave him a stank look  that screamed 'you knew this would happen!' The BloodMoon twins keep asking questions "what is your name!" "Do you like ants?" "do you wanna go ant hunting?" "what's your favorite color? Sun taught us all about colors yesterday! We have decided on green!" "Do you like eating things?" "You look cool!" "What's a book?" "do you like drawing?" "I wanna draw with you!" "But seriously, what's a book?" Sun watched at poor Lunar quickly got overwhelmed by their questions.

Sun shushed "hey hey hey! Your overwhelming Lunar, one at a time please!" Lunar whispered to Sun "what with the ants?" Sun whispered back "they like ants for some reason, just go along with it" Lunar looked confused but shrugged "sure whatever- and now they are hugging me" the BloodMoon twins hug Lunar "brother we have a brother! :D" BloodLust cheered and BloodMoon also cheered "new brother!" Lunar flinched "man they are loud" Sun noticed that Lunar was very on edge around them, Sun didn't blame him with how they used to be.

"Yeah, you get used to it" Sun chuckled patting their head "I've grown to like them, they have to be watched like a hawk though, or else they'll try to eat something they shouldn't, like a rock" Lunar looked at them "they look so innocent, so they don't know that they-?" Sun instantly shushed him "shush shush! They don't need to know that!" "wanna draw?" BloodLust asked Lunar and Lunar sighed "sure I guess" Sun was relieved to get a tiny break from them, he sat on a couch knowing that opening hours would start soon. 

He went on a couch and instantly fell asleep, little did he know, a couple minutes later, the twins went right on his lap and drew there. And of course, Lunar snapped a pick with his camera, because it was way too adorable, even if he didn't want to admit it.

A/N: kinda rushed, but I just wanted to add a chapter! Hope you enjoyed!