42

Not this au, but yeah

"Hey" he said softly as he walked into his room, the twins clutch a pillow back to him. He walked over sadly and sat down next to them, he could tell they were trying to ignore him. "You good?" he asked them, he heard them sniffle and watched them clutch the red pillow closer. He looked around the dull room and realized, he really needed to clean and decorate it, but that's for later. Right now all he cares about was calming the twins down at least a little.

He puts his hand on their back gently and they flinched and relaxed sniffling harder, they still tried to ignore him and Sun rubs their back gently. They sniffle and hug the pillow closer and Sun hugs them close lovingly, he wanted them to calm down and be happy again but he knew he couldn't rush it. His rays twitch and he smiles at BloodMoon softly and hugged them closer, they squeak softly at the hug. He watched them sniffle again, it looked like they had been crying and it made him sad that his little Sunshine's had been crying.

"Hey hey, shhh" he said softly and they whimper softly and look at him with puffy eyes, should he have left them alone? He didn't know but maybe it wasn't the best idea on his part, they looked at the floor refusing to look at him, but they still looked comforted by his presence. They said nothing and Sun wiped their tears and hugged them even closer.

"Shhh, it's okay" he said softly but his tone dropped slightly when he swore he saw something black in a corner in the room. He stared at it, squinting. It was in a shadowed corner, so he couldn't really tell if it was actually there or a trick of the light. He looked at it closer and swore he saw something white, but then he blinked and it disappeared. 

A little unnerved he went back to the twins and said to them softly, "hey, you two hungry?" he knew they liked food, they looked up at him and nod slightly, Sun smiles "peanut butter and nutella sandwich?" their eyes lit up, they LOVED nutella but Sun kept them away from it because well, it was a little much in the well sugar.

He was very weary on what he gave the twins actually, Skittles are fine sometimes, but he didn't like giving them a lot of sugar, which Is hard to avoid because literally everything has sugar in it, seriously he saw sugar in pasta once, at this point sugar might as well be sprinkled on the floor everywhere, it wasn't really good for them to have large amounts of it.

So they jumped at the idea of a nice nutella treat, "nutella!"they cheered, they still looked a little sad but they looked like they were ready for food. BloodMoon say "we'll go back to being depressed later!""Yeah! Time for food!" Okay, at this point Sun isn't even going to ask. He walked to his little "kitchen" spot and rummaged through some stuff. 

The twins excitedly squeal happily and wipe the tears off their face and chant "nutella! Nutella! Nutella! Nutella!" Sun swore, they could go from very sad and horrified to very excited for food in about five seconds, which now that he thought of it, may be a bad thing. He's not saying it's bad to love food and get excited about it, he's saying it's bad that they seem to suddenly snap from sadness to excitement quickly like it had never happened or the other way around.

One moment they're happy and bubbly and the next moment they look like they want to fist fight god and shove them into a locker or something, a good example was with the whole scavenger hunt thing. They were jumping up and down in excitement and in the next moment they looked incredibly angry and annoyed and called Moon a moron.

Could just be because they're weary of Moon like they said, scared of him. They obviously don't like him and the last thing they'd want is to work together with them, but still. The mood swing was very... fast.

"NUTELLA!" They screamed and Sun jumped out of his thoughts and took out some bread and the legendary food, netella. He also took out some peanut butter, he quickly made the sandwich and gave it to them, they chowed down on it and Sun sighs slightly concerned from the mood swings.