Chapter 6

Sun sighed walking into the PizzaPlex holding the two very dirty curious gremlins close and walks through the daycare and to the front desk and placed them down on it and they instantly grabbed the picture of Roxanne, it made Sun feel slightly bitter but he pressed it down "thats Roxanne" he said and BloodMoon said "oh" Sun sighs "please stay still and let me clean you" the twins had other plans, of course they did.

They tried to grab a barrel and stood up and in the process... got dirt everywhere in the front desk area... god help me. Sun groaned his programming losing it "okay, sit!" he pushed them down and they looked startled as Sun scrubbed them, much to Sun's relief they seemed to understand that they should probably stay still as Sun scrubbed them.

After Sun finished scrubbing them  he sighed cleaning the HUGE dirt mess, five minutes outside, FIVE minutes! He growls under breath and the twins watched  nearby looking confused and a tiny bit scared like they were wondering if they did something, Sun sighed "you two go play, I got mess to clean" he's trying his best not to snap at them, messes drove him bonkers. 

The two ran off and played nearby and Sun watched them and sighed feeling bad for his sudden aggression on the two, they ran over and pointed at the sundrop and moondrop candies "what are those?" Sun sighed "candies, they are not for robots" the two looked confused but quickly got over it then proceeded to try and climb onto Sun's back.

Why? Sun did not know, he groaned and pushed them up so they didn't fall and they looked around "were high! It's kinda scary... " they said and leaned forward looking around, Sun grumbles "wanna come down then?" and they said "nope!" Sun shrugged "alrighty then" Sun walks around the daycare and let the two ride on his back.

 BloodLust grabbed Sun's rays "pointy!" and Sun sighed and moves his ray out of their grip "please don't play with those" and the twins groan "awwwww, okay" Sun sighs as he felt the two relax on his back looking around a tiny bit nervous but also seeming really trusting of Sun not to let them get hurt, it was kinda cute honestly. 

They were finally starting to calm down and relax for once, and Sun was actually pretty relieved about that, then he saw Moon walk by and gave him a sharp glare and Moon asked innocently "what?" and Sun continued glaring and decided to give the silent treatment and walk off, Moon shrugged nearby and walked off. 

Sun subconsciously patted the twins head as he walked and went to the front desk and looked around and sighed unsure what to do at the moment, the twins are silent and Sun checks on them to see they fell asleep, on his back.

Sun stares surprised, aww... Okay that's actually very cute. He had a hard time believing that these two used to be psychotic murder machines, it's quite easy to forget when they fall asleep on your back during a piggyback rides and uproot grass, but it's very easy to remember when they try to eat a butterfly, that action was monstrous, though they are to like a little kid at the moment and don't understand. 

Also can't forget their odd obsession with ants, Sun sighs and walks to the teleportor and teleports to the balcony and goes to the couch, he sighs and decides to take a little nap he puts the sleeping twins at his feet and lays down and shut himself off hoping they wouldn't wake up and wreak havoc on some poor innocent butterfly. 

Sun awoke some time later sleepily and saw the twins had snuggled close to his chest and under his arm, it would have been weirder if they didn't have the intelligence and personality of a little kid, he knew it was just harmless snuggling.

He sighs as the two sleep , he's gonna be honest he's not sure what to do at this moment, he really wants to get up but he also didn't want to disturb the two, decisions oh decisions...  In the end he decided to just let them sleep because well, he's pretty sure they'll burn charge twice as fast as him with their vibrating and running around and everything, they needed as much charge as they could get.

So he laid there, on the couch, with two gremlin robots snuggled into him. It was cute for sure, but Sun still wasn't used to them being so... snuggily and trusting towards him. He's sure it's just them being well, yeah them at the moment after the bonk. 

Sun sighed and after two hours of him playing minecraft in his head (yes he can do that) he shook the two of them awake and they grumbled and snuggled in more, clearly not planning to wake up anytime soon. Sun sighs and sat up slowly, he's restless and over laying on the couch. The two twins seemed to notice his sudden absence and woke up and looked at him with wide sleepy innocent eyes.

Before Sun could stop them they got right up and laid on his lap, Sun groans as they fell asleep. (Not me decided to give the BloodMoon twins some tiny cat behaviors cause I can) Sun sighs, this is my life now huh? Well it's better than them trying to kill me I guess... Sun doubted he was this cozy, he's metal after all, no way metals cozy but from how the twins were acting they seemed to think otherwise.

Moon walked in "hey Sun- oh" Sun glared at Moon "hi Moon, thanks for leaving me alone with these two energetic butterfly eaters for a whole day" and Moon frowned "did you just say butterfly eat-" and Sun nodded "they tried to eat a butterfly" Moon sighed "well... looks like they like you" points and the twins sleeping Sun's lap and Sun groans "I can tell, Moon I'm mad at you at the moment" Moon shrug "understandable" Sun growls under his breath and the twins sleep peacefully.

"Have they been a hassle?" Moon asked and Sun sighed "yeah, they have been, constantly running around, asking questions, staring at ants, ect, ect, ect, but I like them enough by now" Moon raised an faceplate "staring at ants?" and Sun shrugged "they just like ants for some reason, not sure why" Moon sighs "well I got work to do, I trust you'll keep those two from destroying the place" Sun grumbles "yeah yeah whatever jerk, leave me with the two small cuddly demon kids" Moon chuckled "your doing great!" and crawls through his hole to his room.

Sun grumbles and the two twins sleep peacefully.