19

Sun sighs tiredly as he looked out the window, they were far from the Pizzaplex now. He's never been so far from the Pizzaplex before, he's only gone only a mile away. Sun felt his body shudder and shake at the flashbacks of the control shocks, they felt like absolute agony cause FazBear put them on max. Why? Sun didn't know, but he is now putting together that they were taking the chance to torture him before they shipped him and his family off.

Off to probably an even worse place. Sun didn't trust Jack one bit, he seemed nice, but humans are not to be trusted. Jack will hurt him in the end, Jack will shock him with that stupid control shock before he can react. The very idea of being in the same car, a small in closed space, with Jack sent his anxiety on spike. To make things worse, the twins were here! 

Sun watched Jack's every movement, every little movement out of the corner of his eyes. His robot heart thumping, Jack could suddenly park and grab and hurt him at any time, or-or-or-or during a red light he could suddenly grab the twins! He could kill them! Sun's heart has been thumping with anxiety for the past... hour? He didn't know how long he's been in here.

But he really didn't like being in an enclosed space with a human,  from what he's learned horribly from FazBear, humans can attack completely unprovoked. They catch you off guard to make the most of your suffering, Sun pressed himself into the seat to seem smaller and hold the twins close the best he can with the seat belt around them as they slept soundly.

Lunar turns and looks concerned "Sun... are you okay?" "f-f-f-fine" Sun stammered, Lunar looks sad, Sun used to be completely trusting, only a couple months before. A couple months before he would have helped humans, he had loved children! But now, now he has some trust issues when it comes to humans. He can't trust them or he thinks he'll get hurt, even with six year olds. FazBear treated him horribly and it's really messed up his mental health.

Sun's joints creaked  as he shifted position, it hurt but Sun was used to it by now. He saw Moon looking out the window, he looked like he hated everything. Jack sighs softly as he drove the car, Sun looked right over the sad look he had. All he saw was danger, he felt like a deer trapped in a small box full of hungry wolves, hungry angry wolves. 

It didn't help that Sun knew Jack had the control shock, Sun saw how bored Jack was and his heart thumped. Sometimes when management was bored, they'd shock him for the fun of it, he was sure, he was sure that Jack was going to do that to him soon.

Sun felt the twin stir and he looked down at the twins and they yawn adorably and look at him with wide bright sleepy eyes, they snuggle into Sun and watch Jack curiously.

Jack chuckled "they're awake?" Sun stiffened, he wasn't sure how he felt with that chuckle. His mind was torn on whether it was evil or nice, he just couldn't tell. He eventually decided it was a well done act or something to get him to let his guard down, only to be shocked. He isn't falling for this humans sneaky tricks.

Never ever is he going to let his guard down around humans, it will be his downfall! It's simple really, trusting humans = pain and suffering and torture. He's learned that, these past two months have been... horrible... painful... no Sun, don't zone off, don't zone off, not now when your trapped in a small car with a human!

Sun stiffens again and the twins suddenly point out the window, their clawed finger just barely missing Moon's face, "a bird!" Sun jumped in surprise and Moon, much to Sun's alarm, flinched and snarled loudly at the twins. Sun pulled the twins arms back seeing Moon is in a mood, a really bad mood. Moon snapped at Sun "keep those freak shows under control!" Sun flinched his rays shrinking in at Moon's sudden aggressive behavior towards both him and the twins.

"Moon!" he shrieked "these are my sons your yelling at!" Lunar's head snapped towards the sudden yelling and Moon snarled "I.Don't.Care. They nearly clawed my face off!" Sun held the confused and scared twins close and Jack watched through rear view mirror in concern and worry, Sun doesn't notice.

Sun yelped "Moon! It was an accident! It wouldn't have hurt you much-!" Moon glared baring his sharp teeth at the poor twins who whimpered and clutched Sun tighter, they were clearly scared at Moon's sharp teeth.

Sun was not going to take this kind of sudden aggressive behavior towards his little gremlin babies. "Moon! Stop!" he hissed "you are acting unacceptable!" Moon scoffed and turned away, his entire demeanor screamed aggression, Sun can't believe that Moon just did that, before he could scold and scream at Moon with the fury of an exploding volcano. The twins grab at his ray and then they tried to unbuckle the seat belt.

"No" he said stopping them "that stays on for your safety" the twins look confused but eventually get distracted and stare at a bird as they were at a red light. Only five minutes later the twins innocently asked "are we there yet?" Sun stiffened expecting Jack to slap or attack them for asking such a "idiotic" question that were a waste of his way more important human time, but much to his surprise and suspicion, Jack chuckled "twenty more minutes" the twins pout "thats so long!" Jack chuckled "oh it'll go by quickly, don't worry" it was supposed to be a little innocent reassurance, but Sun's mind wouldn't accept that a human would say that or do anything like that.

He instead sadly took it as a threat and he clutched the twins close and gave Jack a warning glare that screaming 'touch them, I dare you!' Jack sighs sadly and continued driving, Lunar nibbled his claws nervously.

This whole situation was awkward, but to Sun it was terrifying. Poor guy has been through so much in just two months from FazBear. The twins were a chatter box until Sun found a random coloring book and found some crayons in his pocket (sometimes, he find random art supplies in his pockets, he is a daycare attendant after all, it happens) and the twins were entertained and silent.

Sun sighs of relief, he's confused on why Jack hasn't attacked him, BloodMoon, Lunar,  or Moon yet. He guessed it was because Jack wanted to seem as harmless as possible then sneak his little fingers on that button when everyone's guard is down and shock him. Luckily, Bloodmoon and lunar don't have control shocks, they weren't made by FazBear, but from someone who was around so long ago... I kinda miss him, he was nice once he lost that tough grudge shell.

Sun felt sadness rise in him but pressed it down and decided to not think about Eclipse, may he rest in peace... Sun looks out the window sadly at the reminder of the lost family member, the whole reason Moon was bitter. This was going to be a long car ride.