Training collar~

It was weeks that Aziraphale kept that little box under his bed, debating whether or not to tell Crowley about it...

A while ago:

Aziraphale had found a little shop, back alley and a bit sketchy but when he walked in it was full of... things. A few were catching his eye, leathery, silky, even a bit of metal. But one thing stood out to him the most. A very simple leather collar that didn't connect in the middle, it was connected by a loop of chain attached to a lead.

"Caught your eye sir?" A man said, tight jeans and a mostly undone top. Aziraphale glanced at him and then his eyes went back to the collar and lead, nodding. "It's a training lead, the harder it's pulled the tighter the collar gets y'know?" The man said. He got it down and looped the collar into his wrist. He pulled on the lead and the chain in the centre tightened enough that the two sides touched in the centre. "So?" Aziraphale nodded silently "anything else take your fancy?" Aziraphale nodded and went around shopping, carrying the collar and leash in his hands, an unusual sense of calm filling his body while surrounded by all of this... equipment.

Aziraphale went up to the counter with quite a bit of stuff and got a smirk from the cashier. "Oooh quiet type I see. Your boyfriend must love that" the cashier teased and Aziraphale chuckled

"He's certainly in for a shock let's just say." Aziraphale said, paying and leaving quickly. He stuffed the contents into a box and under his bed while he debated when and what to do with them.

Crowley smirked as he looked under the bed for a phone charger "aziraphaleeee why is there a suspicious box under your bed~" Crowley teased and Aziraphale flushed red. All it did was spark Crowley's excitement more and he actually pulled the box out.

"Do not open that." Aziraphale growled. Crowley blushed, Aziraphale growling was always a huge turn on for him. Which is why he got in trouble so very much. Crowley slowly slipped the lid off and Aziraphale gently, but with enough force tugged him back by his hair. "I was wondering when exactly I should use this little gem of mine.... Seems like you just made the choice for me." He growled lowly and picked up the box.

Crowley glanced at Aziraphale and the box in his hands, curiosity, excitement, fear and lust flashing in his eyes. It seemed that the more Aziraphale looked into the box the tighter his trousers got. Crowley shifted and looked up at Aziraphale and the box, his eyes pleading to know what was inside.

Once Aziraphale had thought about it enough he picked up the collar and lead, a leathery blindfold. Crowley gasped at seeing them and got so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Aziraphale clip the collar onto him or even tie the blindfold. he let out a slight whine and reached to touch the blindfold but Aziraphale tugged the lead, tightening the collar and Crowley stopped quickly.

"hmmm this was a good idea indeed..." he mused and Crowley shuffled on the floor, just knelt there and trying to find some freedom from his far too tight trousers. "don't you just look gorgeous like this." Aziraphale purred and Crowley flushed. it took a moment but Aziraphale held Crowley's jaw in his hand and angled the demon to face him. Crowley hummed and Aziraphale gently ran a thumb across his cheekbones.

Crowley whined and wrapped his hands around Aziraphale wrist and looked up at Aziraphale through the leathery blindfold. the angel wrapped his arm around the back of Crowley's head and held his chin, tilting his head back and letting all the ginger curls fall over his arm and behind Crowley.

Aziraphale leant down and kissed Crowley's forehead, the demon opened his mouth to say something but Aziraphale silenced hm "tongue out Crowley... I've got a little treat for you to start with. you deserve it..."Aziraphale said. Crowley happily obliged and a little chocolate was placed onto his tongue. once he'd eaten it Aziraphale caught his lips in a kiss and giggled slightly "you taste like chocolate" he smiled and kissed Crowley again.