Shut up angel~

A/N: I know, I know I'm late, but I have loads of kinktober chapters saved up so I'm gonna start releasing them over the next few months, so have fun!

Day two: thigh riding/grinding

Crowley was sat on Aziraphales bed, brushing out his hair. He had actually let it grow incredibly long as of late, down to the curve of his back and he actually found it was quite enjoyable, he hadnt had his hair long in a while, of course, it was a lot of work so that's why he sometimes hid upstairs in Aziraphales bookshop to be able to take care of it properly and give it a good brush.

Slowly as he got more immersed in the care of his ginger curls he forgot where he was and started singing one of his favorite queen songs 'good old fashioned lover boy', his voice was sweet and deep as he sang "oooh love... ooh lover boy.... What you doing tonight..." he sang quietly, completely unaware that his voice was filing out of the room and bouncing around the big open ceiling of the bookshop. 

Aziraphale swayed along to the sudden music, obviously recognising the all too familiar voice as he worked at his desk, even finding himself joining in on the chorus of the song. "That's becuse I'm a good old fashioned lover boy...." He sang under his breath.

"Dining at the ritz well meet at nine precisely...." Crowley sang, gently de tangling a few curls with his fingers and obviously not paying any attention to his surroundings.

There was a sudden weight on the bed behind him and a pair of hands gently started running through the curls at the back of his head "I'll pay the bill, you taste the wine" Aziraphale sung, helping Crowley with his hair and making the demon blush.

Crowley was only sat on the bed in a pair of women's skinny jeans and a loose silk shirt, mostly unbuttoned of course. Crowley stopped messing with the curls he could reach and just let Aziraphale tend them, he seemed set on doing it anyway, why make his life harder? Aziraphale hummed, the sound going straight to crowleys heart.

"When I'm not with you, think of me always, love you.... Love you~" Aziraphale sung, right next to crowleys ear as he seemed to inch closer and closer after every word. He neatly tied the top layers of crowleys hair back behind him with a little tartan bow as the song came to a close.

Aziraphale slowly slipped the shirt off of crowleys shoulder and held him, lowering his mouth to place tender kisses across the skin, sucking a slight mark into the demons shoulder. "Ah- azi-..." Crowley gasped softly, aziraphale beggining to drag his tounge across the skin on crowleys shoulder and up near his neck before going back down  "w-wait... I- mph" he stuttered, feeling Aziraphale latch onto a space against his neck. As aziraphale started sucking and kissing that same spot over and over again crowley moaned softly reaching back and tangling his hand in the short curly blond hair he loved so much. he groaned when aziraphale bit into the soft skin on his neck, his teeth leaving an imprint in crowleys skin.

axiraphale soothed the mark with his tounge and crowley ended up dropping his head back onto aziraphales shoulder, panting softly "my word Angel.... You just did my hair and now it's messy!" Crowley said once he had calmed down

"Sorry dear, I do like styling your hair though, you've let it grow out so long" Aziraphale hummed and started fixing up crowleys hair, making sure the curls weren't getting too tangled and that it all stayed nice and neat. Once he had finished it to his satisfaction he gently pulled Crowley to lay down with him, their legs tangled, one of crowleys over his, his between crowleys.

crowley wrapped his arms around aziraphale, tucking his head into the crook of his neck and slowly relaxing while listening to aziraphales breathing. he glanced over at the book the angel held and it was just one of the classic romance novels from centuries ago. he started thinking of aziraphale... how his lips felt against his neck, how naughty the good little angel truly could be, how much he wanted more. but he knew it was unlikely, it didnt seem like aziraphale was in one of 'those moods'

even when he was in one of 'those moods' it was a toss up as to whether aziraphale would be calling out Crowley's name, begging and moaning under the demon or demanding crowley say his while ruthlessly fucking him into he mattress. crowley blushed at all the dirty, sinful thoughts flooding his mind and aziraphale smirked, hearing the slight whines escape crowleys lips. aziraphale carefully buried a hand in crowleys hair, giving his head a couple light scratches, making him hum in contentment and nuzzle further into aziraphales neck.

crowley ground his hips against aziraphales thigh and whined, hardly audible to anyone but himself. he blushed furiously and thanked the earth aziraphale couldnt see his face. he kept gently grinding his hips, slowly adding more pressure for himself and unbeknownst to him aziraphale had stopped reading his book, holding it in place but listening to the tiny whines and moans crowley was trying to hide.

aziraphale smiled to himself, thinking very sinful things before he shook his head with a sigh "crowley?" aziraphale asked, rather amused and blushing himself. he slighly flexed his leg and crowley moaned into his neck.

"shut up angel...."

aziraphale chuckled and turned back to his book, content with letting crowley do as he pleased for a while as he gently tugged on the roots of crowleys hair "as you wish my dear crowley" he murmured and heard crowley whine again, clearly getting some pleasure from this, not to say that aziraphale was shocked though... he had been expecting some sort of needy arousal from crowley after he gave the demon that hickey. crowley groaned as aziraphale moved his leg to rub up against crowleys erection and the angel smiled to himself, doing it more often as crowley was still grinding down on him.

crowley was incredibly sensitive and kept muffling any whines, moans, groans or whimpers in aziraphales neck, embarrassed but in need of relief, especially with how tight women's jeans were. "more... i need more please.... please aziraphale..." crowley whispered, pressing harder against aziraphales leg. within seconds of the last word leaving his lips he was flipped onto his back, aziraphale, on top of him, holding himself up with his forearms. crowleys next words were swallowed by a rough and lustful kiss as aziraphale pressed his clothed cock into crowleys.

"you drive me insane crowley.... do you want this?" aziraphale whispered, resting his forehead on crowleys and grinding their hips together.

crowley took a breath and rolled his hips upwards towards aziraphale "yes..." he breathed.

okay hi! hope you enjoyed that, dont mind any spelling errors or just shit writing, its 3 am right now as i write this and im exhausted :)