Injured

WARNING A Bit of smut towards the end, minor-ish

Crowley was just lounging about in the angels
bookshop, waiting for him to finish work so they could get drunk.

"Crowley why do you keep moving your shoulders off the sofa?" The Angel asked after Crowley had moved yet again, far too many times for him to just be doing it casually.

Crowley sighed and sat forward so he wasn't touching the back of the armchair "it's nothing to worry about Angel." He said dully. Aziraphale put his book down instantly and came to stand behind the demon. "Really. It's nothing to concern yourself over!" Crowley protested.

"You can't have your shoulders touching the back of a chair, you hate sitting forward and even your hair is in a little bun!" Aziraphale listed everything that was unusual about Crowley for atleast five minutes before Crowley just sighed and reached for the hem of his shirt.

He pulled it up about half way before stopping and glancing back at the windows and doors. "Look. If you want to know what's wrong because you won't leave me alone otherwise then make sure no one can see into the shop? I do not want head office going mental over this." He said and let the Angel close all of the curtains and blinds.

"Now tell me what the matter is. Your acting very very weirdly Crowley!" Aziraphale ordered, sitting down infront of Crowley. The Crowley in question just sighed and balled up his shirt and sighed again, finally feeling everything get off of his shoulders.

The demon moved after taking off his shirt and let the Angel see exactly what was bothering him, his chest was littered in ghostly pale scars, some fading away and others rather visible. "My wings have been aching for the last like three weeks and I can't do anything about it." Crowley said and turned slightly more toward the Angel, showing him the scars across his back from where his Angel wings used to be.

The Angel almost whined, seeing how badly his demon was hurting "I- I could help you Crowley...." Aziraphale said, taking crowleys hand and leading him into a cozy little bedroom, lined with books on almost every single wall.

Crowley blushed, his mind coming up with so many more things that could be happening. "What do you mean Angel?" He asked, trying not to let any emotion slip as Aziraphale pushed him to gently sit on the bed.

"Crowley I'm helping you, now, please, let your wings out..." the Angel said slowly and kept pushing Crowley to lay down on the bed so he was comfortable. The demon sighed and let his wings out, wincing slightly because it was hurting him "oh dear.... No wonder they hurt! These are in dreadful shape crowley! Why didn't you tell me sooner"

Crowley blew a bit of hair out his face and turned to look at the distressed Angel sitting right beside him. "Becuse I knew you'd react like this. You'd get all worried, insist on helping and you'd see how much of a demon I am" Crowley said sadly and folded his wings tightly behind him, trying not to wince.

Aziraphale carefully got up and brought in a bowl of warm water and a few very gentle cleaning cloths. "Your not a bad demon crowley. You just... go along with the other side as much as you can. You really are a.... Person." Aziraphale left out a single word becuse he knew how much that word upset crowley.

"Thanks Angel..." crowley said quietly and felt the bed dip next to him "what-" he got cut off by Aziraphale very gently opening one of his wings and sighing.

The Angel had a comb in his hand, specifically made for feathers. He very carefully brushed through the lower set of crowleys feathers. He combed through row after row of feathers, removing any wonky or loose feathers that could be causing crowley issues and got up to the top row when he saw things that couldn't have been right.