CHAPTER 19

Ella came to Joe and said she wants to please him. Joe agreed to her request.

Hearing this, Mirabel gasped and bumped Joe on the chest.

"Ouch!" he yelled out.

"That's for everything you did you naughty fellow," she said angrily, pushing Joe aside.

Mirabel attempted to grab a pillow and hit Joe, but he took hold of it quickly.

Mirabel then got out of the bed before he could grab her. She ran to the other side, laughing at Joe.

Joe got up from his bed. He stood at the other ending, looking at Mirabel. She was laughing at him.

"Hey princess,"Joe called Mirabel.

"What?" Mirabel frowned at him.

Joe made his way to Mirabel. She warned him not to come anywhere closer to her or she'll leave the mansion.

Joe scoffed at her. "Come on princess. Don't be jealous of Ella," He said.

Mirabel almost gasped at what Joe said, but she kept shut.  She turned her face away angrily.

Joe smiled, walking up to her. Mirabel sees him getting close to her. She attempted to move away, but he blocked her way. Flirting with her.

Mirabel wanted to close her ears, so she won't hear Joe's words. But Joe quickly held her hands.

Mirabel laughed out. She pulled away from him and ran away from his side and straight into a different room. That was Joe's closet. It's very large.

She got in, closed the door quickly. "I'll like to see how you get in now," She dared Joe.

"You know you can't escape me princess.

You're trapped," Joe said proudly.

Mirabel believed he was bluffing. She heard his footsteps distancing from the door. She believed he was trying to trick her into coming out.

But Mirabel is stunned when she heard the sound of a door opening from behind. She turned around to see Joe inside. She didn't know that the closet had a second door.

Mirabel gazed in shock.

"This is my home. My closet has two doors," Joe said to Mirabel. Seeing how stunned she was.

"Now what was that you said? Oh yes! You'll like to see me get in?" Joe asked, closing the door.

Mirabel screamed out. She tried to open the other door, but was unlucky.

Joe caught her.

Mirabel laughed and begged him to let her go.

Joe refused. He turned her over and lifted her up in the air.

Mirabel screamed out laughing. She wrapped her arms around Joe's be j, so she won't fall.

Joe laughed and called her a baby. Mirabel giggled. Her eyes meeting with Joe's. Both sharing an eye lock. She slowly planted a kiss on Joe's lips.

Joe took over at once. He slowly dropped Mirabel down while kissing her.

He lifts her up her feet and into his arms, almost like a bride.

Mirabel gasped when he did this. Her eyes fell back on Joe.

He had his eyes on her, as he took her out of the closet and back into the room. Shutting the door from behind with his leg.

Later in the night, Mirabel sat on her bed with her back against the wall. She was lost.

"What have I done? Why did I let this happen?" Mirabel questioned herself.

Whatever that happened between she and Joe felt like a nightmare to her. She couldn't believe that she allowed it.

Mirabel cuddled herself up, mumbling the words No multiple times.

"This is a dream. Mirabel wake up!" She grabbed her head. Trying to bring herself out of whatever that occured.

Mirabel felt devastated. She's been trying to keep herself away from Joe, but ended up getting intimate with him.

Mirabel and Joe had sex together, and it has been eating her up after she returned from Joe's place.

The CEO had noticed the changes in Mirabel's behavior after they both slept with each other. He didn't too put his mind on it.

Mirabel tried to stop herself as well as Joe from having sex, but the CEO was already in the mood. So he paid no attention to Mirabel's body language. He went ahead and had his fun.

Mirabel felt pains while that was carried out. It made her feel strange around Joe after everything.

Thinking about it made Mirabel scream from within. She couldn't feel herself again.

"Who am I? Oh goodness! No,no! I can't continue like this, No."

Mirabel panicked, calling herself a terrible being for sleeping with someone's husband. The guilt was eating her up.

Mirabel was finding it hard to get over Joe. She avoided Joe's texts and calls.

The following week, everyone was supposed to resume. But something came up at the company.

Joe was planning on doing some changes at the Daycare, so he gave another one month break.

Mirabel was at home. She didn't call or text Joe again. She wanted to forget about him.

At night, Mirabel was thinking about the terrible crime she had committed. She decided to end her relationship with Joe for good. She texted Joe and told him that it was over between them.

Lowering her phone down, Joe's call came in. Mirabel saw this, but ignored it. He called more than eight times, but Mirabel didn't answer.

Joe sent a text to Mirabel. She took her phone and read it.

Joe wanted to know why Mirabel decided to end everything with him. He demanded for an answer. Mirabel didn't reply.

Another text came in from Joe again. He was pleading with Mirabel not to end the relationship. The words 'I love you' was written below. It struck Mirabel hard.

Joe sent another text, promising to apologize to Mirabel if he had offended her, but she shouldn't leave him.

Mirabel felt like crying. She was hurt.

She wanted to switch off her phone,when Joe sent a text to her. Telling her to see him tomorrow.

He said that they can settle everything together. He wants to know why she wants to break up with him.

Mirabel didn't want to go. But she decided to just see Joe and end everything finally.

The next day came. Mirabel arrived at the company. Staffs were moving about in the company, carrying out their work.

Joe had informed Mirabel that he would be in his office. So she went to see him.

She entered Joe's office and met him looking through the window. She greeted like the staff she is to him. Joe turned around to look at her.

Joe smiled abd walked up to Mirabel.

He attempted to hug her but she refused him.

Joe wasn't pleased at all. He welcomed her, moving closer to the door before shutting it lock.

Mirabel didn't want to stay there too long. Her plan was to break up with him and go back home.

Joe asked if she was thirsty or hungry. Mirabel said No.

He asked her if she was free tomorrow. Suggesting an outing for the both of them. Mirabel gave no answer.

She didn't smile at him or behave sweetly like the way she used to do.