CHAPTER 2

For the staffs, they believed the children's adorableness had smitten the CEO's heart. They found this sweet.
But they never knew that his constant visit to the Daycare wasn't for the children, but to see and watch Mirabel at work.
The presence of Joe was getting Mirabel really hard. She couldn't concentrate without gazing at this handsome man.
In no time, Mirabel discovered she had developed feelings for her boss.
It made her happy, because it's her first time being in love.
Sometimes, Joe would approach her whenever she's busy and assist her for a while. His actions always sent chills within Mirabel's body.
His constant visiting and assistance soon led both CEO and worker to become friends. They were close to one another.
His actions soon paved way for the staffs as well. He ended up relating with some staffs like friends.
Mirabel found this feeling of hers beautiful. She wanted to feel more of it.
.
 Towards the holiday, the staffs at the Daycare were preparing for a Christmas party.
This holiday only applies to the Daycare workers. Their holiday is longer than the ones who work in the graphic company with Joe.
Joe decided to make the party great for both Daycare workers and graphic workers.
He had planned what and what to do to please his staffs.
A dress code was made. Green or Red with white on it. Some staffs teamed up together and decided the dress they would wear. Some preferred uniformity.
Angel and Mirabel didn't plan along with them.
Mirabel and Angel decided to wear what they felt was right. But it's still according to the dress code.
Mirabel didn't mind if she wore something old or not fashionable. Her goal was to achieve her aim and be successful. So all those things didn't matter to her. Same with Angel.
 On the Day of the party, parents came over to celebrate with the staffs and show their appreciation to the Daycare staffs.
Now that the company is going on a break, all the company workers joined the party.
Some of the staffs made fun of Mirabel and Angel's dressing. But Mirabel and Angel didn't mind.
Only one person complimented Mirabel's dress. And that was Joe.
The moment he laid his eyes on her, he was blown away.
He left the young beauty blushing. She thanked him and also complimented his dressing.
The clothes she wore wasn't fancy or attractive to the eyes. But the way she dressed moved Joe.