CHAPTER 1

Mirabel lived in the city by herself. As an orphan, she strived to fend for herself right from a very young age till the present.
Life hasn't been that easy for her.
Despite the issue, Mirabel didn't give up on trying to feed or educate herself. She has so many dreams to accomplish.
Mirabel had resigned from her place of work a year ago, because her boss wasn't paying her properly. She worked in a school and taught the kindergarten section.
The school head had refused to increase her salary, despite the large number of children Mirabel took.
As greedy as she was, she refused to increase Mirabel's pay. So, Mirabel didn't stay there any longer. She had to resign.
Mirabel had to look for small jobs to do. But it wasn't that easy. The works weren't favouring her.
She had two places in mind already. One was a bakery and the other was a well known Company that deals with graphics and artistic designs.
"I know some things about Bakery. I should give that a try first, " She concluded.
When the morning came, Mirabel went over to the bakery to try her luck.
Since she had an experience in baking, she felt it'll be better.
The owner of the bakery selected some young girls but not Mirabel. Mirabel felt bad.
She wanted to know why he didn't pick her. But action speaks louder than words.
The owner of the bakery had his eyes on the girls he picked more because wore clothes that exposed their cleavages.
Mirabel decided to leave and head for the second option, which is the graphic company.
She heard that the company also had a Daycare inside.
According to what she heard, People brought their children from different part of the city to the Daycare. She also heard that they were making lots of money from it. She decided to go there.
"I guess I have to try out the Daycare, " She sighed.
Mirabel saw this as a good place to work. But little did she know what the future holds for her.
Mirabel got to the company, known as SUPER TOUCH. She luckily got employed by the H.O.D in charge of the Daycare.
She was told to resume the next day. Joy filled her heart.
"Thank you so much, " She appreciated the H. O. D.
On her way out, Mirabel accidentally bumped into a young and good looking man.
She was immediately smitten by his charm.
Somehow, the young man was also smitten by Mirabel's beauty.
About to apologize for her mistake, Mirabel got to know who the young man is.
"I'm so sorry sir. She's a new staff here. She's just joining, " H. O. D said to the young man.
"Sir? " Mirabel's eyes grew large.
The young man is the C.E.O of the company and owner of the Daycare.
Her cheeks glowing red, Mirabel apologized and left the H.O.D's office.
She went outside the office, because the H.O.D told her to wait. She wanted to show her around the Daycare.
Waiting outside, Mirabel gets to see other staffs at work. All working and playing with the children there. Mirabel smiled watching them.
There was a particular child that was brought in by one of the staff.
The mother of the child dumped the child in one of the staff's arms and ran away.
The child has been crying ever since she resumed at the daycare.
The staffs knew her as a cry baby. They groaned when she was brought in.
The girl was dumped on the soft rug with the other children. She was beside Mirabel.
Mirabel watched as the little one cried out loudly. She felt unhappy and touched .
The other staffs ignored her, pretending not to hear her cry.
In the processing of crying, the little girl accidentally knocked her head on the wall.
"Goodness! " Mirabel exclaimed.
Fear gripped Mirabel at once. She picked the girl up and calmed her down.
In no time,the girl was fine.
She stopped crying.
Mirabel was used to children like her. So she knew how how to stop the Children like her from crying.
The staffs felt relieved at last.
The young CEO stepped out of the office and found Mirabel petting the little girl.
A spark filled his heart when Mirabel's eyes fell on him. He found himself admiring her beauty.
Mirabel noticed him staring at her. She decided to act like she didn't see him, until he left the Daycare.
.
Few weeks later, Mirabel was doing pretty well. The whole staffs fell in love with Mirabel. They knew her for her diligence in her work.
When Joe heard all this, he became more interested to know more about Mirabel.
Mirabel had invited one of her friends to join her at the Daycare.
Her friend, Angel, has been searching for a job. But luckily, Mirabel brought her to the Daycare.
"I owe you one girl, " Angel promised Mirabel on getting hired.
They were both doing their work well.
The young CEO started visiting the Daycare everyday by day. The staffs noticed this and found his behavior strange.
Their boss never liked to visit the Daycare. He's known only to come and see the H O.D concerning the work and leave.
But now, he comes constantly to see the children.
This left the staff's surprised and curious to know why the sudden change in their boss.