CHAPTER 8

The next day, Mirabel arrived at the company. The security noticed her and wondered why she was here.

Mirabel told him that the boss called her over, concerning the Daycare and the decorations he wanted to do. The security understood her. Since he was familiar with Mirabel's closeness to Joe.

She entered inside and went to the Daycare. No one was there. She was the only one. She saw some materials on a table and went to check it out.

Soon, Joe drove in with his car. He came down and asked the security if Mirabel was around. He answered with a Yes.

Joe nodded and headed for the Daycare. He got in and saw Mirabel touching the materials.

She wasn't aware that he was behind her. Joe slowly walked towards Mirabel.

He wrapped his arms around her.

Mirabel almost freaked out.

"You like getting scared princess.

Don't be," Joe said, embracing her.

Mirabel asked him about the others joining him. Joe tells her that he was the only one for now. The rest might show up pretty late or tomorrow.

"So that means only the two of us will...." She paused.

Joe raised his brow and said Yes.

Mirabel didn't know when she started giggling. She found it weird to be laughing on the matter. Joe felt pleased with her reaction.

Unable to wait any longer, Joe got closer to Mirabel. His lips crashing on hers, savoring her lips with his.

Mirabel wrapped her arms around Joe. Welcoming this beautiful feeling once more.

Through out that day, Joe and Mirabel were playing love games. Mirabel fell deeply in love with Joe.

She wished she could spend her life with him. But the reality is that she can't.

Joe had Mirabel in his arms, while she sat on his lap. The thought of his wife came to Mirabel's mind again. It made her upset.

She got up and moved close to the window. Joe followed her and asked her what the problem was.

Mirabel tells him that she didn't want to continue with the relationship.

Joe knew where all this was going. He silenced Mirabel and told her to stop thinking. He said she should stop thinking about it and think of him.

Mirabel decided to put the matter aside. She wanted to spend some time with Joe, even if it was her last.

She embraced Joe and said she loved him dearly. Joe smiled and hugged her.

"I love you too," he professed to her. Kissing Mirabel on the lips again.

While they were kissing, Joe's hand went directly at the helm of Mirabel's top. He attempted to take off her top.

Mirabel gasped, moving away from him. Refusing to let him take off her top.

Joe smiled and held her back saying, "Don't be a little girl. Come on, let's have sex. I'm really in the mood."

"Oh really? Then go home and meet your wife, not me," Mirabel pointed out confidently.

Joe laughed at her. Calling Mirabel a villain.

She chuckled at Joe.

Soon, Joe started with the designing. Mirabel joined him. They were both designing and dancing at the same time. Joe had turned on the music to make the place lively.

In no time,  half of the job was done.

It was getting late and Mirabel decided to leave. She told Joe that she wants to go home.

Joe offered to drop her home,but she refused. She said she would go on foot instead.

Joe wasn't pleased. He decided to give her T-fare instead. Saying he didn't want her to go home on foot. He didn't like the idea.

Mirabel blushed and thanked him.

She was about taking the money from him when Joe drew his hand back and asked for a deep kiss before she takes it.

Mirabel hissed and told him to keep his money. She took her bag and headed for the entrance.

Quickly, Joe held her back. Mirabel fell into his arms and they both laughed.

"You are one stingy woman. Just a deep kiss and you are showing off. No way, you aren't leaving this place," he said.

Mirabel chuckled and begged him to let her go. Joe freed her.

But he followed her outside the company to get a cab. The CEO found a cab and paid for the transport fare.

He told Mirabel to call him when she gets home. She promised. The cab immediately left.

Inside the cab, Mirabel was thinking about Joe. She couldn't stop thinking about the fun they had together.