CHAPTER 5

Mirabel's heart started racing with fear by the minute. So many thoughts running through her mind. She tried to pull away but no luck.
Joe told her to be calm and not to be scared. He claims he just wants to help her out, if she stays calm.
Mirabel tells Joe that she's late. "Can we talk some other time?" She asked, trying to break free. But Joe refused. He could sense her action and that she's trying to avoid him.
Mirabel felt Joe's hand traveling around her body. She shivered and called, "Sir!"
"Hush," Joe silenced her. Leaving Mirabel helpless at once.
She wished for Miss Bello to show up quickly. She was getting really scared.
Joe noticed it through her body language. He smiled and told her to be calm. "I won't hurt you," He said softly.
His face came closer to Mirabel. The frightened lady realized what was about to happen. Joe wants to her.
Quickly, with full force, Mirabel pulled herself away from Joe. Rushing outside the Daycare.
Joe chuckled and followed her from behind. But he stopped when he saw Miss Bello coming.
Mirabel was relieved. She smiled on seeing Miss Bello and said to Joe, "Sir l, thank you so much for agreeing to drop us."
Joe looked at Mirabel in amusement. He saw the way she was smiling,and he made him smile.
Those smiles only left Mirabel terrified even more. What has she gotten herself into?
Joe took his keys from Miss Bello and led the way.
On getting to his car,Miss Bello told Mirabel to sit in front while she sat at the back. Mirabel refused and wondered why she suggested that.
"What don't you sit in the front with him?" Mirabel questioned her softly.
Miss Bello tells her that wants to know how it felt to be driven by someone in a car.
Mirabel tells her she wants to have the same experience too.
Miss Bello then forbade her.
"Don't do that. It'll look like we're calling our boss a driver," Miss Bello rebuked.
Despite her words, Mirabel didn't care. But Miss Bello made her move.
As soon as Joe opened his car, Miss Bello rushed to the back seat.
Mirabel had attempted to follow, but Miss Bello locked the door.  Acting as if she couldn't open it. Mirabel squeezed her face at her.
Joe told Mirabel to sit in front with him. Mirabel felt nervous again. She wondered what he will do while they sat together in front.
But she believed that he won't touch her because of Miss Bello.
On their way, Miss Bello fell asleep immediately. The cruising of the car and the rocking made her sleep like a baby. Leaving Mirabel shocked and helpless now.
While driving, Joe tried many attempts to touch Mirabel. She would move closer to the door and push his hands whenever he brought it closer to her.
Her action only got Joe laughing at her.
Mirabel questioned Joe about their conversation and his action. She had thought he wanted to help her out by forgetting about her feelings for him, but he was doing the opposite.
Joe laughed and said that that was what he was doing. But she won't let him.
Mirabel confronted him, "That's not help sir. You're doing the opposite."
Joe scoffed, "Whatever." That's the only word he said
Seeing this, Mirabel could see that her boss was a stubborn fellow. Not just stubborn but naughty.
She had been thinking he was nice, but he's terrifying.
They finally got to their stop. Mirabel felt relieved. This is Mirabel and Miss Bello's stop.
Immediately the car stopped rocking, Miss Bello woke up. She looked and saw that they had reached their stop. She got upset.
"Okay, do take care of yourselves. Till next week Wednesday," Joe said.
Miss Bello and Mirabel thanked him. Miss Bello quickly got out from the car without hesitating.
Before Mirabel could do the same, Joe held her hand and pulled her back. He planted a kiss on her cheek. Leaving Mirabel shocked.
Her entire body vibrated at his action.
She looked at Joe, who winked at her and said, "Till next week then. You managed to escape me today, but not next time."
Mirabel gazed in horror. She quickly stepped out of the car before he does anything else.
Both Mirabel and Miss Bello watched as the car drove off. Miss Bello started sharing her backseat experience with Mirabel. Hoping to be driven by Joe again.
Mirabel wasn't listening. She was lost in her thought. What has she gotten herself into?
She wished she had never said anything about her feelings to Joe. Now it seems like she was in trouble.
Throughout that day, Mirabel was lost. She kept on thinking about Joe and what had occurred between the both of them.
The more she tried to avoid him,the more she kept on thinking of him. The way he held her and touched her sent a chills around her body.
She has never felt that way before. It made her crave for more of it. She remembered the kiss and what he had said to her before leaving. Mirabel ended up blushing.
Quickly, she snapped out of her dream world. Reminding herself that Joe was married.
"No Mirabel. You can not allow your feelings to destroy you. Joe is married. He's married for God's sake. You can forget about him. You can't be weak."
Just then, Joe's call came in.