Couple Competition - Epilogue (Shivi's family)

"And the award of Couple Competition 2045 goes to.... " 

"Wait wait wait it's a tie...."

Audience goes made shouting their favourite's name.

"Well this competition was used to win by our somnath's once upon a time enemies com lovey dovey couples SHIVI aka Shiva and Raavi. After that last year this competition was win by our cute little girl Mumma's shivi and Papa's vani aka Shivani Raavi Shiva Pandya along with her boyfriend Rithik Mahir Raichand but this year the competition is tough tough and tough......  Any guess who will win.....   audience"

"Shivani Rithik"

"Shivansh Radhika"

"Pranali Anirudh"

"Nayantara Yash"

"Ok ok so the winner I mean winners are...... The one of the winner are the one couple jiski hottings sabse jaida hai Jo pehle vi jitchuka hai yaniki one and only......"

"Shivani Rithik"

"Correct Shivani and Rithik and the other one is.....   The new found couple of somnath Shivansh Raavi Shiva Pandya and Radhika Mahir Raichand.....  Give a round applause for the couples"

Shivani Rithik and Shivansh Radhika received their trophies and run downstairs. Leaving their partners behind Shivani and Shivansh run toward Shivi and hug them tight.

"See mumma papa we again win the competition" shivani said showing her trophy to shivi "just like you both"

"Mumma papa see I also win this time just like you guys and vani didu"

"Ohh my babies win" raavi said kissing both her children's cheeks one by one

"Congratulations Vani Ansh" shiva said giving forehead kiss to his jaan's

"Thank You" both shout a loud together

"Wo sab to thik hai babies but it's Couple Competition where is your spouse" Raavi asked

"We are here maa" comes an voice of Rithik and Radhika.

They come and hug them.

"Congratulations baccho" raavi said giving forehead kiss to the children's.

"Congratulations kids" Shiva said creasing their hairs.

"Thanks maa papa" they replied

"Chalo aab ghar kal rasam hai bohot taiyaari karni hai chalo"

All retired to pandya niwas.

After dinner, Biding bye to eachother all retired to their room

.
.
.

"I am so happy finally tomorrow we are gonna get engaged" Shivani said happily to Rithik