Fate - Part 6

Outside.
Manik was way more frustrated, angry and also confused about whatever happened there.

Manik murmur - I will not leave that person if he try to harm my baccha my sister or try to snatch her from us. She is my sister, our Nidhi.

Nandani hold manik's hand and take him away.

In room.
Manik hug nandani tightly hiding his face on her neck and tears escape from his eyes.

Manik - They want to snatch my sister from me nandu. They are playing games nandu. They might come to know about her past, about my lies, about everything. They are playing.

Nandani - Relax manik, no one knows about anything not even our Fav 5 and Navya so how can someone else comes to know about all this it's impossible manik. Don't think much no one will snatch her from you Mani no one.

Manik - She will leave me.

Nandani - No Mani she will not she is your baby sister our sweety. She loves you more than anything manik she will never gonna leave you never.

Manik - Pakka

Nandani - Ha mani

Manik - Will she hate me for this??

Nandani - No manik never.

After sometime.
Cabir enter inside pandya niwas sorry Malhotra's house.

He get shocked seen dhara collecting glass and Krish whipping the floor.
Both are drenched on sweat.

He shockingly look at them for half an minute and brust into laughter.

Cabir (laughing) - Oh my god what had happened in my absence bro.

Dhruv (being irritated) - You are laughing, why ??

Cabir(laughing) - Are look at them they are looking so funny and one more was outside, he was cleaning our cars. Torture begins so fast.

Aliya come with a bottle in her hand and settle beside dhruv

Aliya - It's not funny bro, tujhe nai pata aavi aaha kya hua

Cabir - Kya hua?

Dhruv narrate everything to Cabir and he get angry.

Cabir - What the bloody hell...  they had audacity to touch her and you guys were just watching it like a movie.

(Turning toward pandya's) Inki to.......

"Enough"

They turn around to find manik.

Manik - Go and get ready we are getting late.

Cabir - But they ??

Manik - No more discussion on this topic Sweety know what to do and what's not she will handle them by herself. Now go and get ready.

Manik went back to room.

Cabir snatch the bottle from Aliya and throw it on floor near dhara.

Cabir - Clean it properly you servant.

He take Nidhi's suitcase and went upstairs.

Cabir - Hey sweety.

He call her but she was lost in herself.

He knock the door and again call her and she look at him.

Cabir - Should I come inside ?

She smile - Yaa

Cabir went inside taking her bag.

Cabir - Here you go with your suitcase. Get ready fast

Nidhi - Sure

Cabir left the place and went to Dishita's ex bedroom. Others are already on their room.

Rooms.
Nidhi - Gaura (Gautam dhara's) Room.
MANAN (manik nandani) - Suman's room.
Cabir - Dishita's room.
Aliya dhruv - Krish's room.
Mukti - Guest room.
Shiva's room is preserved for someone.
Store room - For great pandya's.

Kids room for kids only.
They may be blood eaten monsters for some persons like pandya's and harshad but they are not harsh with child no matter what, no matter whom they belongs to.

After sometime all gathered in hall area except for nidhi.

Cabir - Where is sweety ?

Mukti - There she is (while pointing toward stairs)

Nidhi - Let's go.

Manik - Will you come with us ?

Nidhi - No, I will come in my car

Cabir - Ok let's go then.

Pandya's was in shock seen them on such dresses.

Fab 5 look (sorry mere pass new photos nai hai 7/8 saal purani photos hai kaam chalalo)

Nandani

Nidhi (Imagine open hair)

Dhara who are still collecting glass pieces in anger

Dhara who are still collecting glass pieces in anger. Her anger rise to the top seen nidhi who is raavi according to her in such dress.