Loving from afar - 2

Next day I awake up to find myself lying on floor, I look at the dress and keep it in my cupboard, you know that dress is still on my cupboard. I almost everyday look to it and everytime I look at it my tears betrayed to me.

Things start getting worst day by day. After that incident, raavi start ignoring me, she ignored me for almost 1 month, in that one month I hadn't even saw her face once and that one month was like a 100 decides for me. There I feel hurt and guilt both hurt because my raavi was ignoring me, guilt thinking she must have felt bad when I was ignoring her because she was no idea about why I was ignoring her. Then exactly after a month, raavi come to me, I feel little happy seen her smiling face after a whole month or should I say after two months. She come running to me and hug me tightly making me shocked.

"Hi bhootnath kyasa hai tu sorry ha tujhse milne nai aaye pata hai masi mujhe Anita Di k ghar legai thi aur tujhe pata hai Anita Di vi mere saath yahi hai" raavi speak happily and I also get happy thinking she hadn't avoided me, she was just away from me because of that stupid mami.

But before I could say anything, that mami comes to pandya store with sweet and start screaming and declaring Anita's and Gaumbi's marriage. I get shocked and went to home without talking to raavi again breaking her heart unknowingly.

Then after that Anita's mandaap drama happens, she left my goumbi in alter because we have interest on pandya store. Then goumbi get married to dhara bhabhi. Although I never used to like Anita and was happy for goumbi and dhara bhabhi but how can I forget she had insulted goumbi in the alter. And this thing also effect on raavi and me. In the process of fighting with mami and Anita, I again end up saying "Aee mami tu aur tere sare gharwale dhoka baj hai makkar hai mai tujhe kavi maff nai karunga tere aur tere gharwalo ko parisaan karke rakh dunga samjhi" and here also I drage raavi unknowing.

I don't know why all this things is happening to me, why I always end up hurting her but she always used to come to me but I never get chance to apologize to her either because of mami, Anita, dhara bhabhi aur dev's interference aur other reasons. But things didn't stop here, one day I saw goumbi doing labour work and listen his talks that he don't have sufficient money to pay for all of our school fees. That day I decided to left my education and I left it also after lying to goumbi and bhabhi that I hate study but the real truth was different I love study, I wanted to become engineer but never mind, leave it.

So, then after leaving my studies, i start working on shop with goumbi, all start calling me by names for leaving my studies, I badly wanted to short the things between me and raavi and make her my best friend again but after listening people's words, I decided to not to clear the things between us and let the things happen just the way it's happening because my raavi deserve best, Every person deserve best not a uneducated person like me.

From that day I start ignoring her more and pushing her away more by saying "I hate you because you are my mami ki behen ki beti" but I never get the courage to say "I hate you Ra..." No I don't even have the courage to complete the sentence till now. As I distanced raavi a lot from me, she get close to Dev and I was happy for her because she found her friend, she is not alone like me but I start craving to talk to her more than before. But raavi she didn't stop come to me and try to talk to me. I was so much in confusion either to talk to her or push her away, My mind said pushed her away don't talk to her because i don't wanted people to call raavi as a friend of an unpad, gawar, jhalil person's friend and my heart was screaming to hold her tightly on my embrace and never let her go because my love was increasing for her in every single minute, I wanted her with my life.

And I found a third angle in my story, hate angle, I started fighting with her, every single day I used to fight with her for every little things so that she can stay near me during the time of fight's. And like this we become somnath's biggest enemy in the eye of every single person in somnath. My raavi also think, I hate her the most ofcourse she can definitely think because I remind her every single day that "I hate my mami ki behen ki beti"
And today after 10 years, here we are I am sitting in front of my love who is here in my home for marriage alliance but not with me with my brother, her friend. Today I again get broken, My fears come true she broke me but mistake wasn't her, it's mine. Today I am forced to think, what if after baba's death I hadn't distance myself from my raavi, may be things wasn't like this, maybe today this all things i.e marriage preparation might have happeneds for me and raavi.

I was so lost in my thoughts when bhabhi shake me and I come out of my thoughts and look at her.

"Shiva kal raavi aur dev ki sagai hai to mujhe uski taiyari karni hai please mere ek kaam kardega" bhabhi asked and I nodded then she said something to me to do and I get up from my sheet. I glance at raavi who was still lost in herself but seen her sitting beside Dev, my eyes get moist and I immediately run away from there before anyone could noticed me.

______________________

Precap :

I was about to left from the venue of Dev and my, sorry Dev's Raavi engagement venue but I stop listening raavi's proposal to Dev.

"I love you I can't live without you" I feel broken listening this but next moment I listened the sound of something falling and I get the biggest shocked when I look back and found raavi lying on floor unconsciously.

____________________***