Jindagi - 6

Somnath

Standing outside of pandya niwas, little far from the entrance staring at the house, the hurtful, painful, dreadful moments starting from their unwanted marriage to till they left somnath with their newborn baby boy AARAV (mitthu) flash infront of (SHIVI) Shiva and Raavi's eyes making their heart wrench in unbearable pain.

Unknown to the broken heart of his parents, the pain, the lifelong suffering this house and the person staying there had given to his parents, shivi's innocent mitthu was way more excited to enter inside the new house, jumping in excitement holding his mumma's hand with his cute little cubby hands.

Where as SHIVI had still not convinced with their own dicision to return back to pandya niwas although it was only for someday. As near as  pandya niwas they were steeping, their heart start filling up with the unknown fear, fear of losing something again.

Raavi tighten her hold on mitthu making him look up at his mother who was busy staring at the house in a daze.

Raavi - We are here again.

Raavi murmur to shiva looking at the house infront of her eyes which once was her dream house, ideal house, ideal family but now it's nothing more than a dreadful, hunting dream which had snatch a lot from her or might want to snatch more.

Shiva - Why we are even here ?

Shiva asked to himself looking at his expressionless wife, the blank expression on her face was making him hard to understand either she is feeling pain remembering past or scared thinking about the future possibilities the negative feedback of living in this house,...... this house which was not less than a temple for him, the person who he always considered as god now the same house is nothing more than a building of bricks filled with selfish devil's who are ready to do anything for their selfishness manipulating someone, hurting someone.

"Mumma papa"

Their trance broke with the sound of mitthu (Aarav's) voice

Shiva look at him and take him in his embrace with a fake smile

Shiva - Yes baby kya hua ?

Aarav - Papa hum yaha bahar keu khare hai... Andar keu nahi jaraha hai... Konse gharpe jana hai aur kya yeh hamara new ghar hai... Aur...

Shiva - Are bas bas meri jaan kitna bolte ho aaf bilkul aafni chipkali mumma ki tara.

Raavi snap her head toward shiva

Raavi - kya ??

Shiva - kya ha kya pata hai tu kitni bakwash karti hai mere bete ko vi aafni tara chapar chapar karna shikha diya

Raavi - Owlo khahika tu to bada shant rehta hai aaya bara bewakuf hun

Shiva - yeh...

Aarav (cutely) - chup karo na mat lado

Both look at aarav

Aarav - Answer me papa

Shiva and raavi become quite for a second not knowing what to answer him, shiva sighed as his plan of distracting raavi and Aarav with his stupid fight didn't work out and he speak up finally answering his little lifeline.

Shiva - Baby yeh hamara ghar nahi hai mumma papa ko kuch kaam hai isiliya hum yaha aaye hai kuch din ham yaha iss gharme rahenge (pointing toward pandya niwas)... Aur aafko hamari sari baate yaad hai na ?

Aarav - Yes papa.. don't worry I'll be a good boy

Shiva kiss his cheeks - Very good

Shiva look at raavi - Chale

Raavi noded in 'yes' with a slow "hum"

They were about to went near the main gate suddenly a Cab come and stop in front of pandya niwas.

Dishita come out from the cab along with a girl of around 5 years and boy around 4 years.

Taking the suitcase out, Dishita turn to find shivi with aarav.

Rishita smile looking at shivirav (shiva, raavi, aarav - shivirav) and raavi too smile in return. Raavi have no gudges toward them.

Dev smile at them, raavi too but shiva didn't buze a little.

Dishita went near Shivirav along with Sheesh and Chutki uff Samira
(I will tell you later ki chutki ko shweta se kon laya aur kyase).

Rishita hug Raavi and Raavi reciprocate the hug normally, neither unwantedly nor excitedly just normally.

Raavi broking the hug looking at rishita asked her - Kyase ho sab ?

Rishita - badiya tu bata

Raavi noded indicating that she is also 'ok' although she isn't.

Dev come forward to hug shiva but ignoring dev, shiva start talking to aarav. He is upset with Dev for some reason.

Raavi look at the kids and give them a warm smile. Shiva look at raavi to say something but saw looking forward, he follow her gaze and saw kids and he also smile warmly at them.

Raavi - Hi baccho

Sheesh/Samira - Hi aunty

Dev - Aunty mat bolo baby chachi bolo... Yeh aafke chacha chachi...

Shiva cut him in between - Baccho aaf inko aunty hi bolo, Raavi aunty and I am Shiva uncle for you, and this is Aarav.

Aarav to kids - Hello

Dev (shockingly) - shiva...

But shiva didn't react at Dev.

Rishita pointing toward aarav - Raavi yeh tumhara beta hai na ?

Raavi - Ha...  Aarav

Rishita - Oo raavi see yeh mera beta hai Sheesh and tujhe pata hai hame chutki milgai pata hai kyase...

Raavi - janti hun sab..

Rishita (confused) - kya ?

Just then A car stop in front of them and Krish come out in a full on attitude. He didn't care about their presence off course why would he care afterall dhara had blamed him because of them, if Dishita and Raavi hadn't left home, his dhara bhabhi would have never ask him to leave the house.

Along with Krish a girl also comes out from the car.

Rishita murmur under breath pulling Samira and Sheesh toward her - Aab kis naye bala ko leaaya hai yeh.

She didn't trust Krish choice after the kidnapping of her daughter by his wife that to inform of him.

Dev - Rishita

And Rishita keep quiet.

Krish directly went and bell the ring.

After a minute,
Dhara open the door and a lone tear escape from her eyes seen her family back after long time.

Ignoring her all went inside Pandya Niwas (P.N) followed by dhara.