Loving from afar - Epilogue ✔️

Loving from afar - Epilogue - Well it's no more loving from a far because I got the person with all his/her heart mind soul and body all mine for forever whom I never thought to endup with all thanks to my god and my love. Now we are eachother's for HAMESHA.

*SHIVI - HAMESHA FOREVER*

---------------

Her POV

I am currently sitting on my room infront of mirror looking at myself happily.

You know what my life was a mess till last week, mujhe koi idea nahi tha ki meri jindagi meri taqdeer mujhe kish mod per lakar chordegi and then one more bomb get blasted in my life which was my alliance's, marriage alliance with Dev first I got happy thinking about shiva when I listened the word marriage but then when I get to know it's for Dev but not for my shiva, I, my heart shattered into billions of pieces.

I hoped might shiva said something and stop the wedding but my last hope crashed when Dev hold my hands to slide ring on my finger but unable to handle the pain anymore taking my hands back from dev's clutch I endup powering my heart out to shiva infront of almost more than half somnath's people and I don't know when I lost it and darkness powered my senses.

I feared, I feared might my confession lead us more apart but might god had stored something better for us. As I open my eyes gaining concicuonces back what I listened first was his voice then I opened my eyes to meet with his little angry but full of concern and love filled eyes. An unexpected things happened he hugged me OMG he my shiva hugged me am I dreaming no right and then he start saying something more over scolding me but cutely. I just start playing with his hair smilingly making him confused. We talked a little and my eyes get moist again when I remember everything he cup my face and expressed, expressed his feelings for me, finally he accepted that he also loves me giving me the biggest but the bestest shock of my life, I can't express or explain that feeling no I just can't, then he explained me everything that he has gone through being far away from me, he suffered along with me and equally to me he had also suffered this year's , he also longing for me just like me.

We was lost in eachother arms when our family come on scene finally told us that they knew our feelings and they had planned the fake 'dev weds raavi' things. Rishita was introduced in our family I pretty sure we are similar much we can get along soon.

At the engegment hall shiva get into his knees and proposed in the best way possible making my heart welled in love and admiration and we get engaged with blessings of God and families.

Being the impatient soul I am I just dragged shiva out of engegment hall to our house ignoring the call for us. Reaching my house banging inside my bedroom, handling him the gift box I had kept all the gifts I had bought for him in this all years I explained him that which gift was for which occasion and you know I am smart enough while choosing the gift so that he can use it at any year of his life.