Fake Hate Real Pain - 2

While all this one person was completely shocked with the things that just happened here right now. The person went to the room and start talking to herself.

Person: yasa kyase hosakta hai raavi bhabhi pregnant thi kahi unka baby us periods control pills ke bajase to nahi mara na. Nai nai shweta yasa nai hosakta tu katil nai bansaki nai, hey bhagwan kahi is dhara se badla lene ke chakkar me maine masum baccha ko to nai mardiya nai nai nai yasa nai hosakta nai.

"Shweta" someone speak making shweta shocked and scared and shweta look back.

Shweta little scared : Ji rishita bhabhi

Rishita suspiciously : kya nai hosakta?

Shweta little scared: ahh woo

Rishita raising her hand and speak doing action with hand: kya.. kya woo

Shweta : Raavi bhabhi

Rishita confused : kya raavi?

Shweta : Raavi bhabhi yase kyase hosakti hai yeh soch rahithi.

Rishita sternly : Dusro k bareme sochna band kar aur aafna kam kar.

Shweta : Ji par aaf yaha mere kamre me.

Rishita : Sorry bin pucha aagai wo bahar se gujar rahi thi to teri bar barane ke aawaj suni to dekhne agai ke koi problem to nai hue tujhe.

Shweta with fake smile : ji nahi koi problem nai hai bhabhi sukriya mere bareme sochne ke liya.

Rishita : Hum

Rishita went from there and shweta take a deep breath.

Rishita then start roaming all around the house like a spy.

At night
Rishita went inside her room and lock the door.

Dev : Kya hua wo.....

Rishita : Shhh

Dev noded, rishita went and close the window and take her phone out and call someone.

She told someone something over phone.

Other side of phone : Are you sure?

Rishita : ofcourse.

Other person said something to her and rishita smile

Rishita : Ok don't worry mai hu na I will handle everything here.

Other person : thank you.

Call end.

-------------------------------

In a dark room a girl is sleeping on the couch in very uncomfortable position clutching something near her heart. Suddenly the door of room get open and a person enter inside, the person went near the girl and sit on the floor on knees, the person remove hair's from the girls face to see her face which broke his heart third time in a single day. Her face was pale, eyes was swollen which indicates that she has cried very much. Her cheeks has some dried tears which means she had drift into sleep while crying.

The person rub her tears and kiss her forehead. The girl open her eyes and again start crying seen the person. The person get up and sit beside her on sofa and hug the girl tightly.

Person : Shhh matro raavi shant hoja.

Raavi crying : M..mera b..b ba.baccha

Person : Raavi

Raavi crying : keu mardiya mere baccha ko usne keu kya bigaratha mere baccha ne uska keu.

Raavi scream at top of her voice while crying : keuuuu

Raavi look at the person and show sonography report.

Raavi crying : mujhe mera baccha chaiya mera baccha.

And start crying more bitterly keeping her head on the person's chest like trying to hide her face from someone, clutching the person's shirt tightly. The person also start crying holding her tightly on his arms.

Person murmur only listenable to himself : I am sorry