Loving from afar - 4

I get the biggest shock of my life seen my raavi on floor all unconscious. I immediately rush to her and sit beside her on floor and take her head on my lap and start patting her cheeks. My tears are continuously flowing from my eyes.

"Raavi, raavi ankhe khol na raavi... Raavi maine tujhe bohot sataya hai na I am sorry raavi par mujhe yase daara mat raavi I am sorry raavi... Tu jaanna chahti thi na mai tujhse keu nafrat karta hun to sun mai tujhse nafrat nai karta mai tujhse p..pyaar karta hu raavi bohot... bohot... bohot jaida pyaar sabse jaida... bachpan se hi bohot jaida pyaar karta hu tujhse raavi please raavi uthja please" I cried holding her in my arms just then

"Shiva isse kamre mai leke chal" Bhabhi told me and I carried her in my arms and take her to the room and make her lay on bed and sit beside her, mami comes and sit beside raavi in another side and dhara bhabhi stand beside me. I was continuously asking raavi to get up but she wasn't responding me. Bhabhi keep her hand on my shoulder and I immediately hug dhara bhabhi from her waist like a small baby and cried, she pat my back.

"Bhabhi meri chipkali ko bolona mujhse baat kare... Usko bolona mai vi usse pyaar karta hun mai mar jaunga bhabhi please usko bolona mujhse baat kare please" I cried in her embrace and get little calm listening her words.

"Shiva beta shant hoja kuch nai hua hai use iss dobi ne na kalse kuch kaya nai hai isliya kamjori hogai hai tu tension mat le aavi hosh aajaya ga" I noded and left dhara bhabhi and again look at raavi and start creasing her hair after sometime raavi open her eyes making me happy beyond limits.

"Shiva" She murmur without even opening her eyes properly.

"Mai yahi hu raavi tere pass" I speak to Raavi and she look at me and smile. She tried to get up and I help her to sit on bed properly keeping her head on headboard. I hug her tightly and start speaking with a little anger "dobi, pagal bewakuf ladki dara diya tha mujhe meri Jaan nikal gai thi yasa karta hai koi khana keu nai khaya ha tune kuch hojata avi to ha"

Raavi Start playing with my hairs and I confusingly look at her finding her smiling "Mai tujhe daat raha hu or tu has rahi hai"

"To tu kya chahta hai mai rou" I immediately noded in no and again hug her. "Agar mai khana khaleti aur behosh nai hoti to tu yaha mere pass thodi hota hai na.... Kuch pal ke liya hi sahi kamse kam tu mere pass to hai na" she speak emotionally and I again look at her to find tears in her eyes. I immediately cup her face and asked her "Kya hua keu roo rahi hai kahi pain horaha hai bhuk lagrahi hai rukh mai khana lekar aata hun hai"

I was about to get up but she hold my hand. "I am sorry shiva.. mene avi bahar ho kuch kaha par me khudko rokh nai pai jab Dev ne mera hath pakra ring pehna ne ke liya... I know tu mujhe pyaar nai karta sorry"

"Kisne kaha mai tujhse pyaar nai karta" She look at me confusingly and asked "to kya karta hai??" I smile and again sit beside her "Agar nai karta to tera behosh hone se itna darjata kya" Raavi noded and hug me tightly and "Tu sachme mujhe pyaar karta hai" she asked me

"Ha raavi. I love you aajse nai bachpan se mujhe vi tera birthday wale din realise hogaya tha" raavi shockingly look at me and asked me then why I used to fight with her then I told her everything making her happy yet sad at same time.

"I love you shiva, mujhe choor kar mat jana kavi" she murmur

"I love you too par kya tu mujhe jaise anpaad jangli gawar ke saath rehlegi, dekh avi vi time hai chahe to bhag sakti hai fir badme choice nai milegi" I tease her and she again start crying making me scared.

Me - "Kya hua raavi"

Raavi - "Tu mujhe pyaar nai karta na"

Me - "pagal hai kya Avi to bola I love you"

Raavi - "to Tu bhagne wali baat keu ki"

I smile and kiss her forehead making her shocked again "I was just teasing you chipkali"

Raavi - "dubara bakwash nai Karna"

Me - "sorry"

She then kiss my chest near my heart above my sherwani making me shocked and happy.

Just then dhara bhabhi enter inside with food in her hand and all others also enter inside and we broke our hug, there I realise me and raavi was alone in the room, I was so much busy staring my unconscious raavi that I didn't even realised when all had left the room.

"Raavi chal thoda khana khale aur Dev ko aur Tujhe engagement vi karni hai na muhurat nikal raha hai" Dhara bhabhi speak while keeping the food on bed making me and raavi shocked.

____________________*****