Bad Omen (Part 3)

Raavi again sleep on his arms. Shiva look at her and smile.

Shiva - fir se so gai pata nai roj kyase rehte hai.

He kiss her forehead and then lay on bed with her in his embrace only and drift into sleep.

Next morning
Raavi get up to find herself in shiva's arms. Then she realised she is lying totally above him. She smile and kiss his chest and again keep her head on his chest. Shiva tighten his hold in sleep. Raavi remember yesterday's things and think something and again look toward shiva. She stay on his arms for sometime staring him, then shiva get up and smile seen her and kiss her forehead.

Shiva - Kya huwa biwi ji aase ghur keu raahe ho mujhe... itna hot lagraha hu kya.... kya irada hai ha

Shiva wink and raavi blush. Shiva kiss her cheeks.

Raavi - Shiva wo ek baat puchu.

Shiva - Ha meri chipkali puch na

Raavi - Wo achanak ghar choor kar jane ki baat keu ki tune...

Shiva's smile faded remembering something and he tighten his hold on raavi.

Shiva - I am sorry raavi

Raavi - shiva tu sorry keu bol raha hai kya hua.

Shiva - Raavi kal jo kuch vi huwa wo nai hota aagar me tab hi maa ko chup karwadiya hota jab maa ne pehli baar tujhe pa..

Shiva stop and continue

Shiva - wo shabd bola tha I am sorry raavi... Kal sab ka samna maa ne kitna kuch galat bola.... Tujhe har chij ke liya gunegar thehraya jo tune kiya hi nai aur galti meri thi mene kavi tera stand nai liya na isliya aasab hua aab nai... Aab hum aahase bohot dur chale jayenge fir koi paresan nai karega.

Raavi - Tu reh lega sab k bina

Shiva - raat ko hi boldiya tha na... tu hai to aur kuch nai chaiya.

Raavi - Par tujhe pata kyase chala kal kya hua.

Shiva - wo jab me kal dukan me tha tab......

Flashback of yesterday

After handling gift to raavi, Prafulla went from there and raavi went to shivi room and aunties again start cursing raavi.

Prafulla had just come outside of pandya niwas when she remember that she forgot to handle "sagun ka lifafa" to raavi so she again come back to pandya niwas and get shocked listening aunties talk, she get angry, she is about to go toward them then she thought to show the real face of pandya's to shiva that his family didn't love and support his wife so that he can take stand for his wife. Prafulla call shiva.

Other side
Shiva was working on the shop when his phone start ringing, he look at the caller ID and get angry.

Shiva to himself - are ae mami keu phone karrahi hai mujhe or wo vi video call... Chal dekh leta hu ek baar varna yahi tapak jayagi fir chillate chillate.....

Shiva received the call and about to shout but stop seen the scene. He saw aunties were sitting on coat on his home.

Shiva - yeh mami mera ghar jake mujhe video call keu karrahi hai.

Just then he listen Kanta kaki.

Kanta - kya hua suman kya soch rahi hai kuch galat bola kya humne aab yeh mat bolna ki teri bhahu panoti nai hai. Dekh vai tune hi bola tha na wo panoti hai jab dhara ka IVF kharab hua tha.

Shiva get angry listening her words just then he saw raavi coming toward aagan. He was about to cut the call to went toward home but stop listening suman's statement which shocked him to the core.

Suman - Sahi kaha tune kanta panoti to hai wo ladki.........................................
............................................aafne maa baap to pehle hi khagai hai Bas iski bajase kissi ki jaan parna ban aaya raksha karna somnath ji.

Shiva was not able to process that his mother is spitting venom about his wife, she was calling her responsible for every single things that she had not even think to do, she call her responsible for her own parents death. He was continuously looking toward raavi while listening his mother's words. He saw her stumbling back and running toward their room. He get scared thinking what if she hurt herself and run toward home. He directly went toward his room. He saw raavi sitting on the bed and take a deep breath seen her safe but then he notice her lost in her own thoughts and went to her.

Shiva try to talk to raavi but she didn't talk to him and sleep on his embrace, shiva look at her and think something and make her sleep on bed.

After making raavi sleep on bed. He went toward cupboard and take out their clothes and pack the bag and sit beside raavi and start searching a location for them to stay on his phone.

Flashback end

___________________****