Conspiracy and Misunderstanding - Part 1

A dark room was shown, there sitting a person holding a photo frame. Tears was continuously flowing from his eyes.

Person - I miss you, I am sorry mujhe maaf karde please mai sach kehraha hu Jaan mujhe nai pata tha ki unhone tujhse kya kaha tha mujhe laga ...... I am sorry please wapas aaja please ek baar bas ek baar milne aaja ek baar mujhe usse milne de I promise fir tujhe kavi tang nai karunga I promise. Sab kitna aacha chal raha tha meri ek bewakufi ki bajase sab bikhar gaya sab, I wish usdin mene bina sach jane ha nahi bola hota I am sorry.

7 months back.
After shivi's second marriage, everything was going smoothly, no stress, no trouble, no problems nothing. It's been almost 6 months of shivi's second marriage, they were too much happy in their life. Dishita has given birth to Sacchi. On the day of Sacchi's naming ceremony, raavi was to much tied because of all preparation of the function as we all know rishita can't work as she had just given birth so she needs rest and dhara was as usually busy with her very important works which is unknown to us. And shiva was also very busy with shop and decorations.

After the function end all retired to their room except shivi as shiva was busy removing the decorations and raavi was busy in kitchen with utensils and cleaning. Suddenly raavi feels the urge to vomit and run toward the washroom. Shiva saw her running and went behind her being tensed. Raavi start vomiting and shiva went inside and grab raavi's hair behind and start rubbing her back to shooting her. After sometime raavi clean herself and shiva take her outside carrying her in his arms and take her to their room and make her lay on bed. Raavi keep her head on his chest.

Shiva tensed - Tu thik hai raavi

Raavi noded in yes but she wasn't ok. She was barely able to open her eyes.

Raavi hold her head

Shiva - kya hua sir dard karraha hai

Raavi noded in yes. Shiva start massaging her head.

Shiva - kya hua hai tujhe raavi

Raavi - pata nai

Shiva - Raavi Tu....

Shiva was about to say something but stop listening soft snores. He looks at raavi finding her sleeping on his arms. He kiss her forehead and make her comfortable. He didn't get able to sleep that night because of stress, he was staring raavi while massaging her head. Next day shiva get ready and prepared food for everyone because he didn't wanted to disturb raavi.

After sometime, Raavi get up to find shiva sitting beside her. He helped her in taking shower and getting ready as she is still feeling very low and take her out. All was gathered outside.

Rishita - Raavi kya hua tu thik hai ?

Raavi in a low voice - Ha rishita bus thoda low feel horaha hai.

Dhara - Tu aavi uthi hai ?

Raavi - ha

Dhara - matlab aaj nasta nai bana

Now raavi realise that she is late, she look at shiva.

Shiva - Bangaya hai nasta bhabhi (to krish) Ja jakar nasta bhahar lade krish.

Krish went inside kitchen.

Shiva make raavi sit on swing. Krish bring food and dhara served it to all. Shiva make raavi eat the food and have himself also.

Shiva - Maa mai raavi ko lekar hospital jarraha hu (to goumbi) Goumbi me thodi der se aunga dukan

Suman - thik hai ja

Raavi - hospital keu shiva mai thik hu

Shiva - Dekh raha hai mujhe kitni thik hai tu, chal chup chap