Couple Competition (T.S Part 2)

A big stage was shown, there standing 3 couples holding their partners hand waiting for the announcement of a winner and a host holding the envelope which contain winners name.

"And the winner is" host began and a couples look at their partners face and again look forward.

"And the winner of couple competition 2023 is Mr and Mrs Shiva pandya." Host announced and the couple hug eachother tightly being super happy.

_____________
6 years back

After raavi left from pandya niwas leaving her nuptial chain and letter behind for shiva. Shiva also went outside pandya niwas after calling off his and disha's wedding.

Shiva went and sit on his tree, he knew raavi was hurt because of mandir incident and disha's involvement in their life and may be also because of their divorce process. But he was admitted to left her as he was thinking he was not worthy for raavi and raavi don't like him, she was compromising in this relationship

But now her words on letter are ringing on his mind making him confused why she said that "Jo pyaar mai nai desaki" what she meant by "kas me tera kabil banpati" he was confused hell confused why she said "galti meri hi hogi". He start thinking did she also start liking me then he himself laugh at himself and said to him that how could she like a jangali gawar like me when her dream was a gentleman.

Shiva thought to talk to raavi and clear the thing about mandir kand, he thought to tell her that wasn't her mistake but it's his out brust on her which was because of her friends words.

Shiva was thinking all this when he saw something, when he look clearly there he saw someone is sitting on floor beside a tree covering face with palms don't know why but he feels connected to that person don't know why but he feel bad for the person, he feel like knowing that person from ages.

He get down from tree and start going toward that person to clear his confusion, with every passing step his feeling getting stronger and stronger that he know that person. He reach near the person and he understood why he was feeling like that because the person was non other than......

Shiva sit beside the person and tap the person's shoulder and the person look toward him with the tears filled eyes. Shiva get shocked seen the person crying. He immediately cup her face and rub her tears.

Shiva - chipkali tu roo keu rahi hai or yaha keu behthi hai.

Raavi - Mai wo ha.. mai thak gai thi isliya aaha bethi par mai roo nahi rahi thi

Shiva - Nai roo rahi thi

Raavi noded in no

Shiva - to yeh pani aanokho se kyase baras rahahai

Raavi look down.

Raavi - wo khachda khachda chala gaya tha.

Shiva knew she was lying but he didn't ask her why.

Shiva - Hum thik hai fir ghar chal

Raavi - Mai baadme chali jaungi shiva tu ja sab wait karrahe honge na tera aaj party hai gharme tumhare jitna ki khushi mai

Shiva - Raavi ek baat karni thi tujhse

Raavi - kya

Shiva - wo jo tune letter ma likha tha na wo

Raavi give him a sad smile.

Raavi - shiva me sach keh rahihu tu tension mat le mai koi problem create nai karungi aur divorce wale din pakka aajaungi.

Shiva look down.

Shiva - raavi wo nai wo jo tune kaha tha na ki mandir wale kand me vi teri hi galati hogi to wo nai thi teri galti mai nai sochta tujhe wase I am sorry.