Job is a Crime (O.S)(not exactly about shivi but about dhara and raavi)

When raavi went to arnav's office and he fires raavi from job.

First raavi get shocked by arnav's words then.

"Arnav, Thank you so much for helping me with that hacking thing and I am sorry for everytime you have to face problem because of me or because of helping me..... And I promise i will not gonna show you my face again in your office.... But please tell me the reason why are you firing me from the job... I know it's not because of my and shiva's fight, so what's the real reason behind it please tell me." Raavi asked arnav and arnav give her sorry look for firing her.

"Raavi you no need to say sorry or thank you and yes you are right the reason behind firing you wasn't shiva and your fights but your dhara Di" arnav declare making raavi shocked.

"Dhara Di" raavi murmur slowly

Raavi look toward arnav and he nodded

"Dhara Di but why and what she said to you that you are firing me" raavi asked to arnav

"Your dhara di comes to me saying that because of I had given you job you are neglecting shiva and your in laws and your responsibility towards them..... Because of this job only you make shiva insecure and start fighting with him over silliest things which leads you guys to such a big fights..... and she even said because of this job only her family is about to broke......

She said shiva was becoming mad on his guilt and was only busy with himself or in busy to apologizing to you that he literally forget about his family and his responsibility towards them.. because of your job only you are not accepting his apology... She said because of you and your ego of having job and earning money you are showing attitude toward pandyas and showing them lower than you, if I will fire you then you don't have any other source of earning and you will come back to your limits and will beg dhara to take you back on her house and shiva also gonna listen her everything, everywords, like before forgetting about his guilt if he get u back on his home.

Raavi I am sorry I am not firing you because I believe your dhara di was right no I know she was wrong but now I really can't tolerate this anymore it's not first time raavi but she had come before also but I ignored her that time but not again" arnav explain raavi everything making her all shocked.

"Thank you" saying so raavi went outside office.

She went and buy sweets and directly went toward pandya niwas. She stay at door.

Shiva saw her and run toward her and hug her.

"Raavi tu aagai tune mujhe maaf kardiya" shiva speak happily as he thought raavi come for him.

Raavi look at shiva and speak"shiva Chor mujhe hamare bich Jo hai hum baadme suljha lenge but for now I want to talk to your dhara bhabhi"

Shiva left her and look at her confusingly as it's the first time raavi had called dhara as dhara bhabhi.

"Kya hua hai" shiva asked.

"Ek sawal ka jawab de shiva kya dhara bhabhi ne tujhe bataya ki wo arnav se milne gai thi" raavi asked to shiva

"Nai mujhe nai pata par hua kya bata to" shiva speak become more confuse.

"Batati hun sorry in advance sayad tujhe bura laga jo me dhara bhabhi ko bolne wali hun" raavi speak to shiva and went inside.

"Dhara bhabhi" raavi speak loudly and everybody come at aagan.

Raavi went and hug dhara. "Thanks dhara bhabhi"

Raavi broke the hug the hug and make her eat sweets.

Dhara get happy thinking her plan get successful now she get her maid raavi back and now shiva will also gonna stop doing raavi, raavi and come back to her for following her every order's like before.

"Thank you jethani ji aafne mujhe itna bara paap karne se bachaliya" raavi speak making everyone confuse.

Rishita "kya bolrahi hai raavi"

Raavi went to rishita

"are tume nai pata mai kitna bara paap karrahi thi job karke or sayad kitna jaida kar beth ti par jethani ji sorry sorry pandya pariwar ki saviour hamari dhara mata ne mujhe or jaida paap karne se rokh diya aarnav se kehkar mujhe job se nikal wakar" Raavi declare making shiva shock about job things and others angry because of her words for dhara.

"Aee markundi... " Suman was about to something but cut off in between by.

"Job se nikalne ko bola" shiva asked in disbelief.

"Ha or arnav ne mujhe nikal vi Diya" raavi answer shiva.

"Par keu bhabhi" shiva asked to dhara

"Ha maine kiya or maine jo kiya bilkul sahi kiya mai kissi ko aafna pariwar todne nai desakti the shiva" dhara speak proudly.

Raavi turn toward dhara and give one more sweet to dhara.

"Bilkul shahi kaha aafne bhabhi me or meri job hi to hai haar problem ki jaad ha na accha kiya aafne meri job chudwa kar" raavi asked dhara.

"Dekh raavi mai janti hu tune jo kuchvi kiya jaan kar nai kiya par hua to teri bajase hi na pehle teri social media ka attitude ki bajase or fir tera is job ke bajase" dhara reply raavi.

Suman "bilkul shahi kaha dhara ne"

Raavi smile

"Congratulations bhabhi finally aafne prove kardiya ki doing a job or having a male friend is a crime aaj aafne mujhe literally characterless prove kardiya bhabhi congratulations" raavi speak with moist eyes.

"Raaviii" Dhara shout

"Aab mujhe aafse koi baat nai karne hai mai sirf aafko congratulations or thank you bolna aai thi" raavi speak

Raavi keep the sweet box on table and turn around and went toward shiva.

"Aaee mat samajna ki inhone yesab mera ya tera liya kiya hai shiva... Inhone yeh isliya nai kiya keu ki hamare rishte me darar aayi hai, isliya nai kiya keu ki inhe tera ya mera dard ki fikar hai, isliya nai kiya ki tu aafne guilt me tarap raha hai to tujhe usse nikalna me teri madad karna chahti thi

balki isliya kiya keu ki inhe lagraha hai mei inhe paiso ka attitude dikha rahihu.. inhe laga tu mujhe manane ke chakkar mai tu inki andhbhakti karna bul rahahai isliya ham dono ko aafni ungli wo pe nachane or khud ko hamara rishta suljha ne k naam pe mahan keh lane k liya karrahi hai" raavi speak to shiva.

"Kya bakwas kar rahi hai raavi shiva yeh jhut bolrahi hai maine jo kiya isghar ki aur khaskar teri bhalai k liya kiya shiva beta Teri khushiyao k liya kiya" Dhara speak on her self-defence.

Raavi start laughing

Raavi - "Bhalai seriously dhara bhabhi.. bhabhi aavi jo maine kaha na wo aafne khud arnav se kaha hai."

Dhara - "Dekh shiva firse arnav karrahi hai yeh"

Raavi - "Hold on dhara bhabhi baat to puri hone dijaya kaha thi mai ha arnav se inhone khud kaha aur isbaat ka sabut ha arnav k office me laga yeh CCTV footage"

Rishita - "Aaf itna kyase gir sakte ho bhabhi chee..."

"Shiva i need to talk to you about us please saam ko milne aana but ek chij hai if you want to stay with me to tujhe mera saath chalna hoga I am ready to give you a chance keu k aaj me ek baat samaj gai ki tu jaisa hai teri maan me jo saak ka kida hai wo teri bhabhi ki parwarish ka natija hai... Or is ghar ke logo ko teri aafne beta ki vi nai pari mai to hun hi kon inlogo k liya" Raavi speak to shiva who was standing there all silent.

Raavi hug shiva "sayad tu aafne bhabhi ko hi chune ga par yaad rakhna kal shuva tak wait karungi nai aaya to fir kavi mat aana but ha maine tujhe maaf kardiya chalti Hun"

Raavi broke the hug and went outside leaving shocked shiva behind

_______________________________***

I hate that thing when dhara went to arnav saying arnav to fire raavi from job even after knowing the full truth. Even after seen shiva crying in guilt for his mistrust.

Dhara literally provided that a working women is characterless woman. Having a male friend or hugging him is a characterless habit and the biggest crime in the world. Doing job is a crime.