Hamara Baby - Part 4

After 2 hours raavi open her eyes, she look at shiva who was sitting infornt of her smiling, raavi also smile to him then she look around the room to get shocked seen the room's transformation. The whole room was decorated with white balloons and pictures of their and babies at every wall some empty frames are also there and there was also a small baby bed at the corner beside their bed and just infront of window. Raavi get up from bed and went toward the baby bed and crease it. Shiva come and back hug her keeping his hand on her belly carefully not to hurt her and baby and keep his chin on raavi's shoulder Raavi's eyes get moist in happiness.

Raavi - Shiva yeh (touching the baby bed)

Shiva also look at the bed and kiss raavi's cheek still holding her

Shiva - ha hamare baby k liya.. keu tujhe pasand nai aaya if you want hum change karwa sakta hai.

Raavi put one hand on his hand still creasing baby bed with another hand.

Raavi - Nahi shiva bohot accha hai ek dum perfect.

Shiva - U like it?

Raavi - No I love it. It's just perfect shiva.

Raavi then look at the empty photo frames.

Raavi - Shiva yeh kya hai (pointing toward the empty frames)

Shiva - photo frames

Raavi - par khali keu.

Shiva - keu ki I want to fill the frame with your pregnancy photos and sonography photo.

Raavi - No

Shiva - what ?

Raavi - Our photo... tujhe vi mere saath photo kichani paregi jab me moti hojaungi tab vi.

Shiva smile - Your wish my command madam.

Raavi laugh at shiva's words. Raavi look around the beautiful decorations of room.

Raavi - Thank You shiva thanks for all this.

Shiva - Thank you to mujhe bolna chaiya na for giving me worlds best gift of being a father.