Chapter 177

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 177

[PR: I'm back (: ]

"... You remember me?"

Baek Yi-hyun responded with a smile to Do Ji-hyuk, who had a surprised look.

"There's no way I wouldn't remember. Our debuts coincided with each other."

Orchid and Black Ocean debuted 6 years ago, two weeks apart, and spent their first promotional period together. It's hard to imagine now, but at the time, the two groups seemed to have been standing at a fairly similar starting line.

'Because the two groups started under similar conditions.'

They come from small and medium-sized agencies with ambiguous influence, and each is a rookie who launched with a certain amount of fan base.

Black Ocean was a group that completed their pre-debut through B-Best Entertainment's trainee reality program. Orchid was an idol who debuted through a survival program conducted by RE Entertainment.

It seems that Orchid's fan base was a little bigger due to the influence of Survival, but

the influence of the program itself was so-so, so the fan base was still only a handful.

Therefore, at the time, the awareness of the two groups seemed to be so similar that it was impossible to determine who was superior, but after that, they were completely different.

Unlike Black Ocean, which did not receive a reasonable response, Orchid attracted a large fan base from its debut song.

That wasn't all.

'Among the male idols who debuted together that year, none of the groups survived other than Orchid.'

It is said that dozens of idol groups debut in a year, and only a few survive among them, but the year that Orchid and Black Ocean debuted was even more miserable.

Orchid ate up all the attention that year and grew rapidly, entering the ranks of top-tier idols in just two years, but other than them, no other team achieved decent results.

"I did."

Therefore, Do Ji-hyuk had a look of surprise on his face, as if he didn't know that he remembered him. Baek Yi-hyun continued speaking while looking at that face.

"I also know some of the former members."

"... Oh, are you talking about Donghyun?"

Right after that, a smile appeared on Do Ji-hyuk's shaking face. Baek Yi-hyun tilted his head as if curious.

"It's been a while since I heard that name. How is Donghyun doing?"

"Haha, I'm not sure about that. It's been a while since I contacted him. After I returned from the military, I lost touch. It's only natural since the team was disbanded in the first place."

Do Ji-hyuk joked slyly and lightly crossed his arms. Then, he stared at Baek Yi-hyun quietly and asked.

"Come to think of it, weren't you close to Donghyun Hyung at the beginning of your debut? Mr. Yi-hyun... Oh, can I call you this? I guess the name is ambiguous. It is true that I made a re-debut, but I definitely debuted with Mr. Yi-hyun."

"Please choose the one that is more convenient for you. As I said before, I have no intention of being a senior. Personally, I'm also glad to see you, because I still vividly remember you from the beginning of your debut."