Chapter 108

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 108
(Fixed)

"Congratulations, Yoo-ha."

I stared blankly at the screen as I felt Do Jihyeok pat my back.

The screen showed my stupid expression. Baek Yi-hyun's face was briefly displayed in the audience, near the trainee's families.

Normally, I would have felt bad as soon as I saw that face, but now, not even Baek Yi-hyun's face could ruin my mood.

"First, Do Jihyeok, how are you feeling.."

"Thank you for the undeserved ranking of 2nd place. Being able to stand on stage at this moment and in the future... Knowing I can see my fans... I'll do my best at every moment and make all my supporters proud."

"Congratulations. Next, let's hear trainee Won Yoo-ha's thoughts."

A strange feeling took over my heart.

"Ah, well..."

My hands trembled as I held the microphone.

What should I say first? There was so much I wanted to say... but I can't think.

My eyes were unusually sore.

'Come to your senses, Won Yoo-ha.'

I could barely stand it.

You can't cry here. Crying only strengthens the image people have placed upon your family.

I don't want those words coming out of anyone's mouth ever again.

I took a small breath to calm my pounding heart and opened my mouth.

"...I think I should thank my fans who believed in me, cared for me, and loved me. There must have been painful and sad times while supporting me."

Despite the aggro episodes and my past being exposed, my fans stuck with me through it all. No amount of thanks can express my gratitude.

"...I'm thinking about how I can repay the love I received. There's only so much I can do, but I'll do everything I can."

As I said that, I looked at the fans in the audience, who still had crying faces.

"But before that, I would like to take this opportunity to promise you one thing. You won't regret it, you won't be disappointed... I will become even better. And ...l

I was silent for a moment. For a moment, without realizing it, I raised my head and looked at the sky, then lowered my head again.

-You can just talk about it, Yoo-ha.

Aiden Lee's words passed through my mind.

I opened my mouth without hesitation.

"... Mom and Dad."

I no longer had to hold back the smile forming on my face.

"Thank you for making me happy. All the good things that have happened to me are thanks to my Mom and Dad. When I think about it, I was never unhappy while I was with my parents. All the luck I have... I got it from you two."

They supported their young son, who wanted to become an idol, encouraged him, and gave him only love until the day they passed.

That's something I'll never forget.