Chapter 17

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 17

What, an event? Is it like a pretty boy flash mob?'

The only thing boys in school uniform could think of to do together as a group was that, Homma thought so and sneaked closer out of curiosity.

I'll shine for you-you-you

I'll be your star-ar-ar

As Homma squeezed through the crowd, she knew they were filming a broadcast.

Dozens of boys in a well-arranged formation were looking at the camera, performing well-rounded dances that must have been practiced countless times.

'...Oh.'

Following the formation of the wings at the front, the boys in a row were showing off a group dance while looking at the cameras surrounding them.

It was easy to see that they were idol trainees, not ordinary people. The choreography, which was too well-organized for an average person, allowed me to guess that, but first of all, more important than that.

'...They're handsome.'

There were so many overwhelming visuals among the boys that it was hard to find even one of them even if I went around Seoul ten times a day.

Homma's eyes naturally turned to a trainee who stood in the middle and led the boys.

People were already muttering his name.

"Isn't that Kang Hyunjin?"

"Kang Seok-ho and Yoon Hee-yeon's eldest son? Hey, I guess that's right? Why is he over there?"

"Wow, look at him. He dances really well."

Homma could also recognize Hyunjin from a survival program that aired a few years ago, Kang Hyunjin now had the face of an adult.

The same thing as back then was his flamboyant dancing skills that aroused admiration from many people. Still, he was also radiating his presence by taking the most weighty position among the trainees, who all had different dance lines and skills.

'He's very good. Is he the center?'

Homma looked at Kang Hyunjin with interest, then slowly turned her gaze and looked at the trainees standing in wing formation one by one.

I'm not sure what the difference is between the boys in the back and the wing formation in front, but I wondered if it was skill that became the criterion for dividing the ranks. It was because there seemed to be a slight difference in the skills of the boys in front and the trainees behind them.

'Kang Hyunjin is the center among them... Do they share a grade or something? Then it looks like a survival program.'

Come to think of it, I felt as if Anet was doing a new survival program this time. Online, it had already been a money rumor for several months.

'At most, I thought it was like an affiliate program working hand in hand with an agency.'

Looking at the number of trainees, it seemed that it was not a program limited to one agency.

Jiing-

Homma, who was immersed, examining the trainees one by one, suddenly received a message.