Chapter 128

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 128

The music video started at the end of the countdown. The first thing on the screen was a peaceful forest with birdsong.

The slow-moving camera captures a green forest bathed in warm sunlight. Dew on the grass sparkles under the sunlight, and someone's sleeping figure is visible on the grove.

The moment the camera captures his face, Yoo-ha's eyelids, which were quietly sleeping, slowly lift, and he opens his eyes.

At the same time, a refreshing synth sound resonates.

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

The moment I open my eyes under the bright light

A new sensation at your fingertips

What followed as Moombahton's base was laid down was the image of Do Ji-hyuk walking in the forest.

PRD: Moombahton is an electronic dance music genre derived from house music and reggaeton.

Do Ji-hyuk, who seemed to be looking around as if looking for someone, begins to run somewhere, and the scene continues with a personal shot of Cheon Se-rim.

When you reach that place between doubts and questions

(I'm looking for you.)

Cheon Se-rim, who was looking at the sky in a field of white flowers, turned around as if he heard someone's call, and his gaze suddenly turned to the ground.

A particularly strange blue flower among the white flowers. The moment Cheon Se-rim, with a blank expression, reaches out for a flower, the scene cuts to Aiden Lee.

The time is now

Chasing the blurry shadow

Run, take in your raw breath

The beating of the heart that surrounds the whole body

Kang Hyun-jin passes by behind Aiden Lee, who seems to be checking the image reflected on the lakeside. Kang Hyun-jin approaches the forest as if possessed. Ju Dan-woo, who was looking at the shadows among the deep greenery, discovers Yu Chan-hee wandering between the trees, and seven people gather in one place.

Seven people looking at each other. The next moment, they are running towards somewhere.

The path I walked along the utopia

Between the crossroads, choose one

The seven people who crossed through the lush forest encountered an open space. Suddenly, a tree appears.

Among the members who approached fascinated, Kang Hyun-jin was the first to reach for the fruit on the tree.

Between endless agony and doubts

A red glow in the mouth, Mmm