Chapter 144

-★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 144

"Hyung! Hyeongseop, it's you, right?"

Chanhee Yu, approached with a bright face and spoke to one of the staff members who was moving the camera.

The staff member wearing glasses looked at Yu Chan-hee as if surprised by the sudden approach. The man took off the hat he was wearing and nodded his head shyly.

"That's right. It's been a while, Chanhee."

"Why are you here? It's been a year and a half, right?"

"Ah... Yes, it already happened like that... ... . how have you been doing?"

"I've been fine! What about you? Why did you pretend you didn't know me? When I first saw you, I was shocked. I wondered if it was true that there was someone like him. If you recognize me, please tell me!"

Yu Chan-hee said that as if he was happy to see him, and walked closer to the man and grabbed his hand. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I have to move the dishes... ... ."

"No, that's enough. Do you know him?"

"Yes! He was a member of the rookie development team at DIO, and lived with me in the trainee dorm. Then he left the company, but I was there for a while, so I couldn't even say goodbye... ... ."

Yu Chan-hee said that with a regretful face, grabbed the man's hand, and shook it.

The man, who had been cautious at first, seemed to have relaxed his nerves due to Yu Chan-hee's friendly attitude, which made him quite happy to see him. The man answered, his frozen face loosening a little.

"Sorry, I quit suddenly at that time. I couldn't talk to you because you looked distracted because it was before filming. I honestly didn't think you would remember me... ... ."

"How can you not remember? We lived in the same dorm! After my Hyung left, the kids talked a lot about how sad they were. You took really good care of us. Our test videos were always filmed in great detail... ... .Have you changed jobs?"

"Yes, as a camera crew."

The man then cautiously opened his mouth.

"And... It's late, but congratulations on your debut, I'm really enjoying your activities. I felt good when I saw that you debuted with a good team."

"Ah... ... ."

"The last time I saw you, I was worried because you seemed to be having a hard time... ... ."

At those words, Yu Chan-hee's expression darkened slightly. It seemed like he was thinking about his past when he failed in his debut group.

But that only lasted a moment, and it was right after that that something unexpected was heard.

"I'm saying this now, but honestly, among the trainees, no one was better than you... ... ."

"... Yes?"

Yu Chan-hee's face became confused. He glanced in my direction, giving the man a momentary ouch look on his face. He seemed to think he had said something that should not be heard by others.