Chapter 66

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 66
(RPR)

"All trainees who survived the battle and aspired to produce songs through their respective companies are getting their chance to shine. The production and concept evaluation will be done using these five songs."

After explaining, the MC called the producing members to the front. Only three people stepped forward.

"Two trainees who submitted songs were unfortunately eliminated at the 2nd ranking announcement ceremony, so they are not present."

At those words, pitiful sighs broke out among the trainees. A song selected, but a ranking so low, they could not compete.

It would be a very disappointing result for the trainees who were eliminated, but unlike the last contest, this concept song was released as a sound source, so it was like seeing some benefit.

'Actually, that's probably what blocked out the hate.'

It was just like a broadcasting station to suggest preventive measures so that no matter what we do, we end up in the line of receiving criticism.

"The concept mission song, created in collaboration between the trainees and professional producers, was revealed to the idol makers in advance, and a vote was held for each team's member assignment. Now, let's see the results."

Following the MC's gesture, we turned our heads toward the screen. Soon, the names of the trainees appeared, along with the titles of the five evaluation songs.

"Oh."

"Please take good care of me, Yoo-ha."

"Um, please take care of me, Hyung."

I nodded my head to Danwoo, who greeted me with a bright face. Familiar names were written on my team which consisted of six people.

Team 3 (DAZZLE)

Yooha Won

Aiden Lee

Hyunjin Kang

Danwoo Ju

Gyeong Jiwon

Wonhyo Park

Except for Gyeong Jiwon and Kang Hyunjin, they were all trainees whom I had teamed up with at least once.

"The members of each group were chosen by idol maker's votes according to 'the chemistry they want to see the most.' From now on, the six members of each group will become a team and go through evaluation with concept songs. Ahem."

The MC skillfully adjusted the atmosphere and kept his mouth shut to control the trainees attention. As the trainees' eyes naturally focused on the MC, he slowly continued.

"The songs assigned to each group are not perfect."

"What..? What else do we need to do?"

"Ah, as expected, this is <Design Your Idol> we're talking about..."

Voices of anxiety and resignation came out one after another from the trainees. In the midst of that reaction, the MC leisurely explained that only half of the concept song for the 3rd contest was completed.

Currently, each concept song has lyrics and choreography added, but only half of it was finished.

In other words, it was the trainees' responsibility to create the choreography of the chorus, which includes half of the lyrics and the overall point choreography.