Chapter 71

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 71

"Talent and charisma are important for idols. But folks, there's one thing you're forgetting. In fact, the most important of all is..."

For the fun of the broadcast, the MC paused and glanced at the camera for a second before continuing.

"...Stamina!"

"I swear to god..."

"Ah... no way..."

"All the defeated trainees. What do you think was the reason for your failure? Could it be that your body wasn't agile enough, and you ran out of energy?"

The MC looked over the trainees with a playful gaze and explained the detailed punishment.

"Now, in order to develop that stamina, a special PT is given as a penalty to trainees who lost. A special lesson from Chief Chi Hyeong, who is famous for being a tiger trainer, will be waiting for you tomorrow at 5 A.M."

"Aaaaa..."

"Don't forget to arrive on time, if you are late, Chief will give you a lot of attention during your workouts."
///PRD: PT stands for 'Physical training.'///

The MC, who continued talking as if enjoying the misery, turned towards the surviving trainees.

"And if there is a penalty, there must be a reward."

The MC revealed that the winning trainees can record individual public videos as a reward. They would show their team's point choreography once again through solo shots. Secondly, they are given the opportunity to post any 10-second video that is open to idol makers.

"Okay, then <Trainee Battle: Human VS Ghost Chasing Game> ends here. Thank you all for your hard work! For trainees who haven't yet drawn a life graph, including the ghost team, please complete the rest of the work before submitting it."

After the MC exited with those words, the trainees, who had not yet drawn a graph of their lives, trudged towards the desk and chair with sad expressions. Because of the five-minute chase, all the papers fell to the floor and were mixed up here and there.

Cheon Serim, Do Jihyeok, and I had already drawn and submitted all of our life graphs, so we no longer had to remain in the auditorium but morally remained in the auditorium to help organize.

I was helping with returning life graphs to their original owners, picking up the paper that had fallen on the floor along with the other trainees.

"...?"

I picked up a piece of paper and couldn't help but frown when I saw what was written on it.

..Oh... I probably shouldn't have seen that.

Snatch—!

"Ah—"

"... This looks like mine, I'll take it."

Hyunjin approached me and swiped the paper from my hand, I shyly lowered my head..

I guess his only goal was to grab the paper. He instantly turned his back and returned to his desk.

"Hyung, let's go now."

"Ah... okay."

I glanced at Kang Hyunjin, and then left the auditorium first with Cheon Serim and Do Jihyeok.