Chapter 59

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 59

'I don't know why the system is trying to stop Cheon Serim from leaving.'

In any case, Cheon Serim's departure was something I didn't really want either.

Serim was a good trainee to form a group and perform on stage with, and above all, Serim and I had a solid relationship.

From the beginning, we were already tied together as 'Roomies!' and 'Besties!' in the eyes of the public, so if Cheon Se-rim's image declined and got off it would have a certain effect on me as well.

-I'm the type of person who blindly believes in best friends ^^ Serim must have had a reason to hang out with Yoo-ha lol ​​I just thought the relaxed kids got along well.

-Yoo-ha, are you going to go back to KRM after you fail the finals?

Because the public also stigmatizes me as a large-scale trainee who is not desperate.

So, in order not to aggravate the situation, it would be good for me to prevent Serim from leaving.

However, I still do not know the 'truth' of Serim. And since it is essential that users know the clear truth in order to use the truth generator, I needed additional information.

I was almost certain that Serim would not have deserted for no reason.

Serim was not the kind of person who did things that carelessly.

-Hyung, how can I end this section?

- Wouldn't it be a little better if you put a little more voice on this part? So, do you feel like you're pressing too hard on your neck? Can you tell me how you feel about this part?

I know that Cheon Se-rim's family environment is good. But that didn't mean he wasn't desperate.

The Cheon Se-rim I saw was a typical hard-working person who had never had an extra practice session from the first level reassessment until now.

He is a guy who measures people and adjusts human relationships with his head, but his desire to become an idol, including practice, must have been sincere. Because he always looked like his happy place was the stage.

As such, if Cheon Se-rim had been exposed, he could have been somewhat suspicious.

However, it didn't seem like he would give up on his debut for no reason and leave the agency. There is also preliminary information about what kind of group the Snatch members are.

In other words, if you think about the various conditions overlapping, there must be something that only this guy knows.

"...I'll be going in a little while, so please get ready!"

When I turned off the truth generator, the stopped time began to turn. At the words of the <Design Your Idol> staff on the bus, the other trainees started preparing.

After filming for 'Music A', there was a trainee subway certification shoot for the promotional video for <Design Your Idol>. Accordingly, we moved to the area with the most publicity billboards.

And while everyone was busily preparing to get off the bus, I stared at Cheon Serim. Then, a status window popped up over his head.

Cheon Serim