Chapter 7

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 7
☆ RPR

The ratings continued after Aiden Lee went backstage to prepare.

Once again, the trainees who failed to live up to the expectations of the mentors received low grades and went backstage. Then, a trainee walked on, illuminating a cool aura, entered the spotlight.

"Oh, that person..."

"Him..."

And as soon as he came up, there was a commotion in the hall.

"Hello. I am Kang Hyunjin, a 3rd-year trainee from Dream Actors."

Kang Hyunjin was a trainee who looked closer to an actress rather than an idol. He was tall had a solid body, distinct features, and jet-black hair. He still maintained a classic, handsome appearance.

His extraordinary visuals must have contributed to everyone's surprise, but trainees and mentors whispered about him because he was the first son of a top actor couple in Korea.

"You're very handsome Kang Hyunjin."

"You look like your parents."

The parents of Kang Hyunjin, who has been loved for a long time as actors, have kept their position as actors since their twenties.

They married early and gave birth to two sons and one daughter, including Hyunjin Kang.

The children had no choice but to be famous, and among them, Kang Hyunjin, as their eldest son, wa a kind of anti-celebrity who had already appeared on numerous programs since childhood.

"Wow, it seems like yesterday that I was sending Hyunjin to kindergarten."

In addition, mentor Domin, the main vocalist of an idol group with a long age difference, had a record of filming a parenting variety show with Kang Hyunjin in the past.

"Kang Hyunjin. You appeared on Anet's survival program three years ago, right?"

"...Yes."

This was not his first survival variety show. Three years ago, he appeared on a survival program where the general public chose the winner.

At that time, he showed great dance skills, but poor vocals, and he failed in reaching the finals.

After that, there was an article about what happened to Kang Hyunjin.

'I heard that he joined Dream Actors out of the blue, so everyone started discussing whether he was gonna fall in his parent's path as an actor..'

Everyone was puzzled when he said he was enrolled as the first idol trainee in an actor agency.

But in fact, it seemed more strange that the son of the actor couple danced out of nowhere.

There was no news for three years after that. People assumed he was taking acting lessons, but on the contrary to what people thought, he was an idol trainee.

"Then, shall we take a look at your skills?"

At Domin's words, Kang Hyunjin nodded. Leo, the dance mentor, smiled happily at his starting pose.

Soon, the intro began, and Kang Hyunjin presented his prepared performance.

"Ah."

"...You're really amazing."