Chapter 125

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 125

Kang Hyun-jin is the eldest son of an actor couple and has appeared in numerous entertainment shows and dramas since childhood.

In particular, the parenting entertainment show with Domin attracted quite a lot of attention, so much so that Kang Hyun-jin was even called the nation's son at the time.

'Because of his outstanding visuals, he was known as a precocious child who showed his maturity from an early age.'

There is no one who dislikes a child with a handsome face and attention to detail.

Kang Hyun-jin, who became a semi-celebrity from a young age, soon expanded his activities to other media with the support of his parents.

As was natural, the first thing he appeared in was a drama in which one of his parents appeared as one of the main characters.

At the time, people seemed to have great expectations that 'that' Kang Hyun-jin would take on the challenge of acting. As he is the son of a famous actor, it was expected that he would have inherited that talent.

However, Kang Hyun-jin did not meet people's expectations.

[Um, Mom. Don't go, don't go. Minwoo, I will do well.]

Kang Hyun-jin did not have the slightest talent for acting.

In the drama he appeared in, Kang Hyun-jin seemed to have no idea how to deal with his emotions.

As he tried to express his emotions somehow, his acting went too far and over-the-top.

Was it because he was widely known as a precocious, quiet, and kind son of the people, or was it because he failed to meet the high expectations in the slightest?

-Hahahaha the betrayal of genes

-If you can change the mood, that is also a talent hahaha.

-Mom! Minwoo! Go. I'll do worse!

-I've never seen a kid who's so awkward about crying. I'm losing my breath, Hyunjin. Hahaha.

Kang Hyun-jin soon became a subject of ridicule.

People turned Kang Hyun-jin's acting into a meme and turned the lines he said at the time into catchphrases.

'I don't think there was much malicious intent.'

It may have just been the result of a combination of a little bit of exasperation, curiosity, and a love for Kang Hyun-jin.

'Of course, it's shocking at a young age.'

It is said that a frog gets hit by an inadvertently thrown stone and dies, and Kang Hyun-jin suffered from acting trauma after that.

The parents' reaction may also have played a role. Last time I checked Kang Hyun-jin's triggers, his parents seemed to be ashamed of Kang Hyun-jin's past.