Chapter 39

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 39
☆ RPR

The so-called 'Won Yoo-ha part-time job sighting' rumor surfaced after the 3rd episode of <Design Your Idol> when the show began to gain traction.

It became a hot topic right after the broadcast. At the same time, the past revelations of trainees' and acquaintances' articles were posted on internet communities and social networks.

Among them, eyewitness rumors were also not missing, and the post about Won Yoo-ha's part-time job was posted along with a photo.

Of course, people didn't believe it from the beginning.

-Let's not feed the aggro.

└No, it's real. Additional photos are attached.

(picture)

└ This looks a bit too real...

└ No, there's no way a face like that is common in reality?!?!?! Just looking at it, I think it's true?

└??? It's true

└ I refuse to believe it. This is straight out of a cartoon.

I don't believe it. Yoo-ha should be working at my local barbecue.

- What was he doing?

└It seemed like he was working as a steamer. There was a room at the back of the meat restaurant, and he cleaned the grill in the kitchen.

However, after that, additional photos appeared, and with it, eyewitnesses began to appear one by one, and the post gained credibility.

Of course, the part-time job sighting rumor itself was not unusual. However, the fact that there were not only one or two sighting rumors became a factor that attracted people's attention.

-Omg the post that everyone said was wrong is actually true

└ What.

lol I saw him when loading and unloading at Lupine, and he was wearing a hat that couldn't hide his handsomeness... He was famous for being 'that one cute guy' around here

└Are you at Lupine in area 091423? I heard about it while working in the building next to it. I can easily find him even though I'm next door lol

└Why??

└ He drags a crowd.. So when he moves, there are a lot of cart noises.

└ I'd be one of the people with the carts...

└ I'd suddenly need urgent customer service

- My friend also saw him when he was working on a short-term part-time job.

└ No, what IS he doing? How many part-time jobs does this guy have?

└ Originally, he was a parking lot guide, but he was immediately assigned to the front desk because he had a handsome face.

└I don't know what to believe but they all sound so accurate ㅠㅠ

└ If you are cute, you should promote it, true beauty is not to be displayed in the public parking lot

└ He was at my family reunion event. I remember my grandfather kept saying that the part-time job young man was handsome. I literally have a photo of him standing in the back.