Chapter 86

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 86

The thought of getting off came to me during a conversation with Chief Kwon. To be precise, it was the moment when I confirmed that my thoughts were unconsidered.

It was initially an impulse thought, but I slowly realized it was true. Realistically, getting off is the only solution I can choose now.

Although I am a hot topic, I am just a trainee who has not yet debuted.

That's why I, who has no right to speak, can't stop what the top of the company is doing. You can't make a story that has already spread as if it never happened.

However, there was only one way that I could end the situation once and for all.

By giving KRM a slap on the face.

'To throw the damn chess board.'

This board that KRM is rolling is running with me as a horse. The public pays attention to me and consumes my past. My presence was essential in this process. So, if I disappeared, the plate itself would fizzle out.

If I personally express my intention to get off the film to the production team of <Design Your Idol> and get out of KRM, the situation will inevitably enter a lull. 

You can't proceed with a puppet show without a puppet.

In other words, getting off was the best attack and defense I could do to get checkmate.

What added to my conviction was the phone call I received after Baek Yi-hyeon's interview was released.

[I'm sorry. I was too late.. ... .]

The sender was an employee of the ossuary. To me, who was puzzled, they confessed that the door of the ossuary containing my parents had been opened.

[The ossuary inside is unharmed. But the photos are gone.]

The situation in which the ossuary I visited and the location of the ossuary were also known. Sensing the danger, I asked the ossuary to move the ashes of my parents, but it was too late.

'Probably the photo was stolen as soon as it spread to the community.'

I don't know if the poster took the photo or if someone else came and stole it, but the moment I heard the story, I felt only one thing.

Regret.

Deep regret that I should not have appeared in <Design Your Idol>, and the feeling that I will lose more and more as this situation continues.

I have never had an option in the first place. I am not in control and have never been.

Further worries were unnecessary. I need to stop.

I called up the quest window.

『Main Quest: <Design Your Idol> The chair for my debut is mine!』