Chapter 60

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 60

RPR!

The situation was able to be revealed through the help of one person.

- Park Woobin. I'm sorry to bother you, but can you confirm this?

Park Woobin, LON's main dancer and KRM's shortest trainee who made his debut, was a member of 8Eight in the past.

Park Woobin, switched agencies right after Snatch's debut and at the time was with Cheon Serim.

Park Woobin confirmed what had happened to Cheon Serim. He was reluctant, but when I brought up the name 'Kim Youngshin', he finally confided.

-I think it was around the time when the preparations for the debut were in the final stages... Rumors circulated among the trainees about Youngshin attending a psychiatric ward. It was really bad.

All of the trainees under 8Eight felt guilty about Kim Youngshin. They stayed silent because of Kim Minho's ranking and violence.

Kim Youngshin left the company and cut off contact with the trainees. However, rumors leaked.

Cheon Se-im only heard of it at the end of preparations for his debut.

-He was acting out of character. He hasn't come to work for two days. The last thing I heard was that he was leaving the company.

The last time he saw Cheon Serim was when he was fought with Kim Minho in front of the office. It seems that Kim Minho raised his hand, but he couldn't hit Cheon Serim. Because Cheon Serim was someone with a 'good background'.

And seeing that, Cheon Serim seemed to be even more agitated. Perhaps, as Kim Youngshin said, "Kim Minho could never touch you."

'He was about 16 years old.'

He was young. No matter how intelligent he was, he couldn't help being shocked.

In the end, Cheon Serim left the Snatch debut group with the help of his family and paid a penalty.

I had no intention of judging the right or wrong of Cheon Serim's actions. Only he could understand why he chose to act the way he did.

'A trainee who wanted to miss his promised debut...'

At that time, Cheon Serim had already undergone a year and a half of training.

And the reason why they were able to be confirmed in the debut group after a relatively short period of time was brcauze of his effort. I can tell by looking at the current status window or his actions.

However, the reason Cheon Serim couldn't help but feel "self-reproach" was because he drove his close friend into quitting.

That was the whole story of this incident and the reason why Cheon Serim was branded as 'runaway' and couldn't deny it.

He was also a bystander, and above all, the apparent 'trigger' of this situation.

"What do you want to know by asking this question?"

Cheon Serim was looking at me with a face I had never been seen before.

"Are you going to get off?"

"... Is there any other way? It's the first time I've become a hot topic in the community, so I'm sure the people in Snatch are having a party today."