Chapter 105

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 105

The following performance of the second group was not as bad as the idol makers had feared.

Although the level of completion and impact was low compared to the stage performed by Group 1 just before, the performance was roughly put together, unlike the mid-term evaluation released on the VCR.

It was a stage where everyone did the minimum, but two stood out: Yu Chan-hee and Aiden Lee. Idol makers evaluated Group 2's performance that way.

Of course, this was all the culmination of the blood, sweat, and tears of Aiden Lee, the "genius" who was tricked by Yoo-ha's provocation to stop pouting, and Yu Chanhee, who was given the title of leader while crying and eating ice cream. Still, thanks to the exquisitely edited VCR, viewer's minds were protected.

In any case, after the 1st and 2nd group's stages were over, the idol makers watching the final episode of <Design Your Idol> both on-site and outside the TV were unable to hide their nervousness.

-Ha....... You'd better announce it sooner before I start a riot.

-I came to praise you on a moonlit night. Please, please, Wonhyo, let's debut ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

-I can't believe I got into this survival sh*t to mock it, and now I am sobbing.

-Does this make sense? Making people fall in love and then taking them away is what the devil would do. Anet, you bastards, I can't let go of even one of these people.

///PRD: The commenter is referring to a tradition in Korea. It is said that the first person to see the moon rise will have good luck all year, or a wish will be granted.///

The end had come.

The total broadcast period was two months, half a year for the trainees. The long survival has now come to an end. It was a time when the idol makers could not hide their feelings due to their regrets, nervousness, and anticipation about the following ranking announcement ceremony.

"Ah...!"

"Aaaah!"

"Guys!!"

In the final scene, the idol makers, who thought the trainee's performance had ended, suddenly burst into cheers at the sight of the trainees who appeared before them.

As expected, <Design Your Idol>, did not try to miss any touching points until the end.

-I remember the day we first met.

I only knew that I was dreaming

-It was dark, and I couldn't see anything in front of my eyes.

The light came, and we met...

Boys wearing light white jackets and matching pants stand under the lights illuminating the stage, holding microphones with colored lace ribbons wrapped around their hands. The twenty trainees began to sing in calm voices.

The song specially produced for the final broadcast was created by gathering the ideas of all 20 surviving trainees and was a kind of fan song in which all the trainees had a stake.

The scene turned into a sea of ​​tears as the lyrics contained gratitude for meeting idol makers and being able to endure the long journey, as well as support and longing for the trainees who had already been eliminated and who would follow.